CONCERNING NEW MELEE

Best answers
i was just wondering with the new melee,

when u say the "arrows" do u mean the arrows on our board while it charges we push them and they have punch and kick? if im correct tell me wat keys to use to punch n stuff cause really at the first bit where the clips are dont really help me :( so if u could just explain it to me just a litttle more easyer? ta guys

:cry:

Best answers
I'm guessing it would be bound to your movement keys, for eg.

attacker does left, right , up, left
you as the defender push a, d, w, a (assuming you play with the wasd keys :p )

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
i thought what ever direction you press, that is what movemoent the arrow does.

Scruffie

S
Is it the time between pressing one direction and another that determines the strength of the attack, or do you have to hold it down?

Best answers
it's like playing ddr (dance dance revolution) where you tap the arrows in time to the music.

Best answers
no you hold primary fire to charge the combo and then to change it from a kick to a punch or vise verse you press the secondary fire.

Best answers
I was just wondering that when charging your attacks will you be able to get attacked yourself?

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
yes you will because it is just like charging a kamehame ha, they can still attack you, BUT if you manage teh charge a weak attack before they hit you, you *might* get away with it

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
you sure it wasnt a post to raise your post count:fight:

ONTOPIC: i guess we will never know until we have played it

Scruffie

S
It would be nice to know before then, however, since I hate making an arse of myself online.

I do that enough offline.

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
well they have given use enough information to keep us thinking for a extra week, you never know, could be close to release :)

Scruffie

S
Maybe it'll keep you thinking for another week, but there's nothing for me to think about now...

"woo, combos, woo throwing, what now? What, you mean I have to wait another week?! Just give us all the info now! It's not like you're keeping me in suspense, you're just pissing me off!"

Er, maybe I got carried away there...

I still wonder how much more can be to melee after this short of finishers and whatnot. Guess we'll find out in a week.

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
well for goku they might of (could have) added special attacks like once goku has finshed his combo on them, he knocks them down for a kamehame ha?
like each character has there own special move

the only reason the ESF team tell us a bit at a time, is because they want us to say waht a good game or update they have put in the new version once we have played it, but if they tell us everything we demand to know, it wont be a surprise.,.,.,.,. jsut be patient my friend :)

Scruffie

S
But what if I don't like surprises, huh? It doesn't enhance the experience for me any, so why both with the whole 'suspense' thing?

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
well just because you dont like surprises, doesnt mean everyone else has to not like them, jsut be patient i garentee you will like the outcome.,.,.,.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Jayster said:
well just because you dont like surprises, doesnt mean everyone else has to not like them, jsut be patient i garentee you will like the outcome.,.,.,.
The spamming ends now, Jayster. I've been looking over your responses throughout this thread and it's obvious to me that you're just trying to make yourself look involved and responsive, when in reality you don't seem to have a whole lot to say. "yeah i think we figured out that much already" "LOL yeah very much like that LOL" "well just because you dont like surprises, doesnt mean everyone else has to not like them, jsut be patient i garentee you will like the outcome.,.,.,." None of those three posts said anything of any value to anyone. Gaurenteeing he'll like the upcoming melee system is not something you are in a position to do. The two prior statements were sarcastic/offensive. Watch your tone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom