i need assistance rihgt NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!.......

Best answers
:notice: my current .dll version does not match with the server 68.3.195.186 can u get me a link to update and tell me how

Best answers
if yu have version 1.1.1.0 of half life then thier is no other patch but if you don't have that version go to google and type half life 1.1.1.0 patch

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you have Half-Life, you need to download the latest patch, witch is 1.1.1.0. If you have Counter-Strike Retail, you need to download the current patch to 1.5.

If you have the current patches, and are still having this problem, then simply download fmod.dll. I'm sure the SEARCH button will guide you to a link to that. (Or, you can always read the stickies) :smile:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Stick fmod.dll, and replace whatever it replaces. (Not sure if it replaces anything though) Then, just play games. :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Like I said before, download fmod.dll and place it into your HL folder. After that, you shouldn't be getting this problem.

Best answers
so if i take it and put it in there i wont hav this prob with the cl_dlls "your client.dll differs from the servers" error and where do i put it in the "hl" folder not "esf"folder if if what i say is tru my problem{s] are solved thanks

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sooo, your problems are solved, correct? Sorry, but I have no clue what this means...

majin_slave said:
if if what i say is tru my problem{s] are solved thanks
Try typing more calmly next time. :smile:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
put the fmod.dll inside your half-life folder. once youve done that, you should be able to play on servers :)

Best answers
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeee iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnn tttttttttttttthhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeee fffffffffffooooooooooollllllllllllllllllllddddddddddddeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
in the half-life folder... open up the half-life folder, and stick it in there :\

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom