Hey esf team plz read this

Best answers
i was wondering if u esf team cud make a site with esf clans there u can register ur clan if u dont mutch space in this site... then i know a place to make a free website with 100 mb wich i cant give evreyone so u hav to email me so i can tell u that or add me on msn.. anyway,when u register ur clan u can maybe ask for a clan war or ur clan enemys or watever and the sites to the clan.. and maybe u can make it more about it..add me on msn [email protected] just if u want to make a site with clan registers.. a free with 100 mb

Best answers
nice idea.
maybe i will do a Freinly Clan Match vs u ^^
im from israel...

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Earth League has a clan system, it's under construction as of now.

Best answers
yo yo yo ambrio... well ok cool but i can always give the site to make a free web for 100 mb:p also over 10 gig..but the dbz hevan owner got the site for it so i will ask him:p but u nee maybe 145 visits in months and u get like over 145 so u can make pretty fine with it..but cud u guys tell us the site later when its finnish to the clan system

Best answers
actually ztimasta u got a problem with that? im not a crime or gangster like u and ur turk friends in holland.. atleast i dont got blood in my hands or a knife or killd anyone..im nice maybe u arent,stupid *****..right? u got any problems with im a turk? i havent done anything have i? stupid morron

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Stop this right now this is an argument you take to PM, I don't want to see anymore flames like that :\

As for this thread, I should've closed it, the question has been answered, since Earth League will have a clan system.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom