Rotfl, about this new melee system

Best answers
A while ago i suggested a system like the QTE system from Shenmue. A mod closed the thread and said some thing like: "that's a bad idea". But now i look at the new movie and what do i see? A QTE like system. ROTFL!!!

Scruffie

S
(Ignoring the last post, which was completely irrelevant)

Why the hell would someone say a QTE was a bad idea? It was good in Shenmue, and it'll be good in ESF. It's a good system. It requires skill on our part and ends up being rather fun. Ideal if you ask me.

You can rest assured that whoever said that is eating their words, because the new block system is very similar to QTEs, and everyone seems to love it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, i see that you've only got 1 post, so either you have created a new account (which your not supposed to do) or you were probably on the counter-strike forums.

Scruffie

S
Bleh bleh bleh, not supposed to do. Hey, I changed my account a year ago cus I wanted a new name, no one's cracked the whip yet.

In fact, I even PMed Cucumba about getting my old postcount added to my current one... what happened to that?

*runs off to find out*

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Ok, you accomplished saying you had a good idea, good job.

and crap like 'lol lol lol' is just spam...don't.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Scruffie said:
Bleh bleh bleh, not supposed to do. Hey, I changed my account a year ago cus I wanted a new name, no one's cracked the whip yet.

In fact, I even PMed Cucumba about getting my old postcount added to my current one... what happened to that?

*runs off to find out*
:eek:

If I got it I forgot about it, sorry Scruff. :\

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom