new ps

Best answers
can we have it where you are losing a ps and the beam head is at your guy you get pushed back untill you run completly out of ki or hit a wall??

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this would push up stronger guys ... you're lucky if you're a 1Mill Goku with a fully charged KHH and you see a Gohan SSJ (2Mill) who just charged his KHH ... then you shoot at him ... he tries to prevent and shoots back ... because yours is fully charged, it's stronger for the first few seconds ... this should be enough to win the PS
but if the Gohan would get pushed back, then he would win this ps easily ...
this would be a nice visual effect ... but I don't think it should be in ...

btw: most PS' didn't push anybody back ...
Goku<>Vegeta: Vegeta lost, got burned and then pushed back (AFTER the PS was over)
Cell<>Gohan: Gohan made a few steps forward, Cell lost and got burned then (without pushin back)
the pushing back you remember, are almost only Blockstruggles ... and this is in ESF

Best answers
i understand but im talking like when vegeta shoots his beam at goku in the arena when hes majin..goku gets pushed back....damn thats a block struggle...

Best answers
yeah, u DO get pushed back in a block struggle.. this is almost as good as the multiple ps suggestion thread

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ScavengeR said:
yeah, u DO get pushed back in a block struggle.. this is almost as good as the multiple ps suggestion thread
don't spam ... don't flame
he suggested pushing back in PS' and not in BS' !!! read first ... then post

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's not a bad Idea but I don't care if they change it.

Best answers
well maybe a mod will see this and try it cause it would be pretty cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom