More combos??

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well if u pres up, down, left or right ull do a combo in melee (when u chose for the combos)

how about making teleport a combo 2...press teleport and ull appear behind him and kick and punch further

block: will put 2 hands together, and punch the dude down (hard to say: 2 hands together i hope u know what i mean)

and what ever else u can think

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
kinda good :p hope its possible :) but i really think we should wait for the release of 1.2 and look how thats gonna be ^^ i think its gonna r0ck

Best answers
Yea thats possible but skyriders right. And that would be pretty tight then it would turn into a full fighting/anime game cause already nobody really uses beams so this would basicly be a fighting game.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah who knows what they still might gonna add, they said that the melee on the website wasnt done yet so ^^ advance melee is gonna OWN!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We have enough combos lol but we could make an exception on this since this a good idea it would be awesome if it was in the game.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would absolutly love this idea, but theres one problem. People could easily bind a combo to a button. So say for example, the combo is up, down left, right, all i have to do is simply bind that to lets say "j". Now whenever i want to do the up down left right combo, i press "j" and boom, its done. Its kind of bad poeple can bind this stuff since this would be great if it was in. :\ Oh well

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this would be funny ... but only for the attacker ... the defender wouldn't have a chance to block these punches then ...
I think melee should stay melee (fist-fight) and nothing with KI (teleport and beams/ blasts)
just stay in "taijustu" :))) during melee

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
say WHAT?! lol yeah it might be a bit unfair tough...but how about one hit after the teleport, ull turn around and start blocking again? and Hybrid, that will probly be done yes, but after a while youll discover the technique (like goku always does ^^) and ull block more u know ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
just wait til the next ESF version is released ... THEN suggest something

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom