just thinkn about a new thing for melee :-) read!

Best answers
well i was just thinkn about this

when u have a sword u can only swing when hitting an enemy but why can u use a button or somthing so u can swing it around ... or bucn air.. there should also be a key when ur near a player u say push k for kicks n j for punchs and h for head buts so u can use combos like kkkk u kick em 4 times n punch jjj 3 times and then one head but that knocks em out! something like that should happen in this update!

Best answers
oh and i must add

every body knows about that ep where gohan pulled that sword the Z SWORD

well there should be that a map with the z sword wayy up high and any one can get it but u must have over 2 mill power to get it and must be a good char like gohan goku and trunks and vegeta only sjjs and when u get it it rases ur power lvl ! and u have a sword thats stronger than trunks if trunks gets it he gets his sword throws it n it disapears n get rips it out to get it. :) but when u die u lose it and it goes back to the top like wwe getting the belt with a ladder :p

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
first i wanna say welcome to the forums Gohan ssj 4 :) be sure to read all the sticky's and have a great time here :) happy read and post time.

second :) did you knew you can use the
button to edit your own messages? so you can add more stuff in your first message without adding a second reply.

and on your idea: would be cool :) but then it would be more like DMZ style. and who is getting the sword if there are multiple adult gohans?

Best answers
wat do u mean by multiple gohan?

but wat who has a sword and cant swing it ? its dumb u should be able to use fire key to swing it around
and also the sword bit when u rip it outu have a sword that gives u more power not more gohans :p hehe ahwell thx for the help bro

Best answers
Gohan ssj 4
its the best idea i heard till now :D
this ideas so OWN(the two ideas esecially the first)
and its not be exaclly like DMZ...
and if it does so what???its steel difrennt...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
your first idea sounds a lot like dmz... strange huh?

as for the z sword thing.... not a bad idea but it could use some more tweaking..... it would need an entirely different game mode, king of the hill so to speak. the guy with the z sword (quad damage?) gets points for however long he has it.... it shouldnt be restricted to saiyans either.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so you're suggesting to make the stronger guys stronger than before ??? this sounds kinda unfair ...
and if you suggested something like "The One" (one is the one ... everyone fights him ... the player who killed him is the next "the one") ... I dislike this mode for ESF ... even if the new melee system will help alot to fight against more ppl (f.e.: 2on1) ... but I still don't think one guy would have a change vs the others

to make it possible to grab it with a certain PL, would be unfair, too
if you would be able to grab it with 2 mill, then everyone would take Gohan, or Trunks (good players Buu) the other chars wouldn't have a chance to grab it first

yes ... this sounds a good suggestion ... but then the team would have to make new models for every char ... with new animations ... this would be much to do

I have to disagree with this suggestion (currently)

Best answers
well good for u, cuase u got it allllll wrong
every word u said was wrong,

now listen and READ for once with ur eyes
ok now WHEN u get the Z sword u stay on ur team "BUT" u have a sword the highers ur power and when u "DIE" u lose it and it goes back to the "TOP" so "EVERY" one would be able to get it ok, wait now wat ever ki u have u can get it but it wont give u extra ki till u reach 2 mill ull just have a sword until u get 2mill and once u have used it say 3 shots with the sword u wont be able to pull it out. god bro u think ur a admin but i dont no if u are one but stop tryn to act like u are and who cares if u disagree, with my idea cause really i dont care ONE person doesnt like it u think every one will follow u noo so dun be a snob

Best answers
im afraid i have to agree with Nretep, the idea sounds good but after you read it again you relise that it is unfair, so you get 2mill pl then you pick up the z sword now u are much stronger?

i mean wats the point if he is the only one who can get the extra power out of it he would become godlike...

it would be better suited if who ever removes the z sword lsoes KI & speed but gains superior damage as the sword was heavy, mabey after you use die you cant use it ever again untill the map changes or somin and you get 2x as much power from killign when you use the sword, this maks it fairer and true to the series

wat you think?

Best answers
yes but im sayn dude that when u get it and u die it goes back up to the tower and once u lose it u lose that ki u gained and if some one else gets it they gain also the same ki as he did god u people never read!

Best answers
What im getting sick and tired of is that ppl are scared ****less for game types like this that one shal become better then themselves cuz he has the Z sword.

Y would be alot of work, and alot of anims should be made for it.

The z sword actually doesnt increase your pl, if u TRAIN with it then it increases your pl because its weight is immense.

But i do like the idea of getting a nice boost and kick some ass for a set amount of time so here is my suggestion for this suggestion :D :

THe person who got the z sword, becomes immensely strong and does good dmg BUT, he will be extremely slow + you can only hold the sword for maximum 30 seconds.

This would belance it since ppl who r faster can hit the person with the Z sword, and the person will prob try to get as much as he can in the 30 seconds.

To keep it short, its just an item that gives you a temp bonus, to get more pl a.s.a.p.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ESF isn't a pickup game like quake ... you'Ve to fight your own... without any tools (just Trunks, because the future Trunks always had a sword)
what's about Trunks ??? will he have 2 swords then ??? why not giving him trowing knifes ???
what's about a pickup like "insta kill" ... that would be funny ... wouldn't it ??? you keep it til you die ...

I don't think there will ever be such a mode inside of ESF ... it sucks, because all would fight the sword guy, or would wait on the resapwning point for the sword
the sword was shown 2-3 episodes why add a super heavy thing which Gohan took a few HOURS to handle ???

this suggestion is too much to code/ model/ animate just for this lil thing

Best answers
dude ur so **** at tryn to talk over people! hahahah omg i laugh when i see ur name in my posts! hahaa any way i like the idea and its THROWING knifes not TROWING KNIFES u reet and if admins read this and think it might handle it and test it out itl make me happy to show i showed u WRONG :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gohan ssj 4 said:
dude ur so **** at tryn to talk over people! hahahah omg i laugh when i see ur name in my posts! hahaa any way i like the idea and its THROWING knifes not TROWING KNIFES u reet and if admins read this and think it might handle it and test it out itl make me happy to show i showed u WRONG :D
ok ... I think it's flaming a mod ... if you really wanna mess with me ... look HERE before you'll do it again ..
sorry ... but I've to give you a warning ... read the stickies/ rules, before you post in this forum

sorry for nothing posting on-topic ... but I think all of you understood it

Best answers
but bro

im sayn ur not a admin so realy i dont care wat u have to say its wat admins want not wat u want ok?

Best answers
ok well maybe u are a admin :p but really bro why dont u atleast try codn it or somthing make somthing CLOSE to it damn i think it should be able to handle somthing so small if it cant the engine is a hunk of junk :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't try to code it, because I'm not a HL coder
I won't say the coders they should code it, because they've go better things to do
I am not an admin :p
I can't close it, because I don't have mods here
the HL engine should be able to handle that ... but there's no need of pickups in ESF (even the beans are only disturbing the gameplay (in my opinion))

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He's a moderator they can close threads,give you warnings,and do other things never mess with a moderator or admin or you can get in serious trouble.Also stop trying to double post there's an edit button.Also the team decide what to do in the game...

No on topic this idea is freaking unfair I mean I fight this guy he goes running for the Z Sword and then I get pwned by unfairness....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom