1.2 question

Best answers
Will there be an option for server admins to use the old mellee system? Cause that will be great.

p.s.
To the mod who closed my mellee thread: f*ck you

Best answers
If you would read up they did say something about it i think anyway. Also telling a mod to f off is not something you would want to do. If they closed your msg. I am sure they told you a reason. If not...Then pm and ask them. No reason to be rude.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DannyPovalone said:
Will there be an option for server admins to use the old mellee system? Cause that will be great.

p.s.
To answer your question, yes there will be CVARs available with which you can revert back to 1.1's melee instead of the advanced one.

And for evading the swear filter and insulting a moderator, you can enjoy a warning :warning: to your name. Like NightShade said, if you've got a problem with the actions of a certain moderator, feel free to PM him or any other member of the staff, including admins - and they will make sure the matter is settled fairly. But swearing at a member of the staff in the open isn't what you should be doing.

Best answers
good!!!
we will be able to play with the old melee and with the new melee.
cool!!!:)

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
DannyPovalone said:

p.s.
I was the one that closed your thread in the past.

Question answered, thread closed.

I wub you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom