Cell's Absorbtion

Best answers
[/FONT]

{Cell's Absorbtion}

Manual....

1.If Cell get's behind somewhone select Absorbtion....
2.Click and the tail swallows...
3.If you're quick enough to do it..
4. Click as Many times you can to win the struggle or you will get this:

The defender get's free and kills you......

5. If succesfull you get the powerlevel of the defender + the special attack...

Best answers
its like Buu's attack(Candy no' 5 attack).
but buu can choose some candys that gives other things(health u,full ur ki,give u more ki).
so this cell new attack shold add u some ki(i think about 100,000-150,000).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
instead of absorbsion from the back, why not have that draining thing he did to all those humans and piccolos arm?

it would be nearly identical to buu's candy attack. a close range thing, he sticks you with his tail and you lose hp, he gains PL. if you die during this he can absorb you and turn you into: ki, pl, hp. just like buu.

it should be extremly easy to code, you already have all the coding from buu's weapon. just change the animation, and the menu selections. BAM cells absorbtion attack.

ultrassj_vegeta

U
celll alreayd has so many attacks... think about balance you fools

Best answers
i think this attack should be from close range as u said.
but not stick ur tail on the enemy cuz its be too hard(everybody allways move),and esspcially with the new melee(autoPunching thin).
so u need to do this from close range but not close enoght.
and i should say that it doesnt have to be like buu attack
u drains his HP and power and it gives u ki when u do the attkck and if u kill with this attack it gives u 100,000 - 150,000 ki...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
on second thought it would look funny if cells tail wanst in the opponent the entire time... buu's candy attack isnt a body part...

perhaps just make it useable on people that have been knocked down? the initial stab into them does some damage, then you start sucking the life out of them at a rate just like buu's candy attack with the beforementioned menu selection. hell, if a guy is standing still use it on him too.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
maybe he gets to unlock differnet attacks as he transforms.. coz its weird that his voice sounds differnet for differnet atttacks

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ultrassj_vegeta said:
celll alreayd has so many attacks... think about balance you fools
Cell is *The Weakest* character in all of ESF. He has a permanent transformation which is only a 1.5x multiplier to PL, and unlike Buu he has no absorption attack to balance out his weak-ass power level. That is what we are suggesting; any technique he could come equipped with which would improve his power level could only help balance him as a character.

Sure, he can kame, and SBC, and gallit, but what is the point if he'll never win a single power struggle against any other character (aside from Krillin perhaps), has only as many hit points as Piccolo after transformation, and has virtually no speed advantage over the three most popular Saiyans (Gohan/Vegeta/Goku)?

I rest my case. ::lays case down::

Best answers
cell's absorbtion should definitly be added; in the show, he needed to absorb people to sustain his strength

i'm not saying that little detail should be added, just the absorbtion

and perhaps only absorbing people when they're lying on the ground after being knocked down with melee

Best answers
If cell absorbtion was in it should be like this

U have to have more power level then the person who u want to absorb

here r advantages + disadvantages

Advantages

-Raises ur CF bar so ur closer to transforming ( CF bar only rises with absorbtion)
-Fast way of disposing of weak enemies and gvies u rised CF bar
-Raises KI to full amount
-Fast ambush attack

Disadvantages

-Enemy has to have below 30 hp for u to absorb them
-Slow absorbtion process u absorb them but takes 3 damage every 4 secs and u have to beat them in a Absortion struggle if u lose they break lose stunning u and alowign them to kill u
-u must have more powerlevel then the person u r going to absorb
-u need to absorb 3 people at max to transform at full power u can absorb 1 person and get 1/3 of transformed cell power absorb 2 and get 2/3. u can only absorb in imeprfect state and probly will be able to absorb for semi when perfect cell is released

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
UltraPerfectCel said:
DBGT 15 f4k3!11
1.) DBAF is fake, DBGT has been around for years.

2.) This is pointless spam.

Best answers
it should b like this coz in beta 1.2 theres a gameplay like only 1 or 2 cells in a server so like u do that new melee if u watched the movie clip of esf beta 1.2 melee u can smash them and how they r there 4 u 2 do that melee combo instead of that u can asorb them coz here will b only like 1 or 2 if u play that gameplay and u can only do it when u transform

Best answers
hmm soz 4 double posting i need 2 fix it up u can only do it when yr transform so when yr r cell2 u can only do it so when u do that melee and they r stiff 4 u 2 that melee combo u can asorb them or the new melee

Best answers
-)v(-ajin Broly said:
hmm soz 4 double posting i need 2 fix it up u can only do it when yr transform so when yr r cell2 u can only do it so when u do that melee and they r stiff 4 u 2 that melee combo u can asorb them or the new melee
don't u see that edit button? yea u use that to EDIT your post, meaning add/deleting stuff from the post you made....any way i just suggested something like this as did UPC so this thread is pretty much pointless

Best answers
Pain said:
instead of absorbsion from the back, why not have that draining thing he did to all those humans and piccolos arm?

it would be nearly identical to buu's candy attack. a close range thing, he sticks you with his tail and you lose hp, he gains PL. if you die during this he can absorb you and turn you into: ki, pl, hp. just like buu.

it should be extremly easy to code, you already have all the coding from buu's weapon. just change the animation, and the menu selections. BAM cells absorbtion attack.
^
|
|
|
|

Do that. The animation could be Cell turning around to stick his tail out like he's trying to take a crap on the enemy.

Best answers
No the tail attack should only be for absorbing pl, as thats what it did.
Im not sure how the team would want to balance this move but it can be done.
good points :
1) it helps cell keep his pl up with the rest
2) it makes cell more unique
This attack has been suggested for ages, and i think it should be added.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom