Give Power

Best answers
It would be cool if you can give power to a teammate....

I think its coooooooooooooooooollllllllllllllllllllllllll.....................

Best answers
not to put u down but u need to give more information about your suggestions, like i see it as being a white beam which u fire into a player.

but i really dont see the point as multiply powerstrugle give there no real realease for this

Best answers
It's useleeeeeessss..
This isn't a flame, but whats the use of finding a teammate and powering him up, if he could hit the charge button for 3 secs himself and be at full power?
Maybe in powerstruggles, but i really wouldn't like to see that.. PS are between 2 (maybe more) people, and whoever is the strongest wins..

In short.. :no:

Best answers
I think it would add another dimension into the game. So you could actually beamstruggle with a whole team @ one single beam.
But yeah, you could also fire a beam yourself.

Greetz

Best answers
Sentient
i think he meant that u give a teammate some ki,and ur ki level is down but his ki level is up.
i think its good idea...(in the DBZ i seen that couple of times).
so
i think its cool idea

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
I wouldn't like it, the whole team could just give all their PL to a guy, he has super high PL and just takes out the map with one beam :|

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I agree, it would be far too easy to abuse a system like this. Sure, it'd add another dimension to the game, but it would be a bad thing more than not. Imagine in Clan Tournaments when everyone on the opposite team gives their power to the most skilled player. Now you're up against somebody better than you who has double or tripple your power level. Not cool.

Best answers
perhaps if it can only be used under certain conditions...? like maybe when that person is under a certain PL

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom