Buu's got one more attack :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I suggested this before but I never got much replies. Hopefully I will today :\
Buu performed some kinda of a "Homing Beam" attack that burried under ground
and went up at the other Buu (I think he was fighting Evil or Kid Buu).

Anyway, I normally wouldn't be suggesting this but seeing as how ESF team
likes to add Attacks that were only used once during the entier series I guess
it aint no problem (and im speaking of Kakarott's Kamehameha-Torpedo).

Fat Buu did something similar to it.

Best answers
Yeah ppl dont tend to reply to many suggestions...

Anywho, do u really think team should spend more dev time on useless attacks?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ScavengeR said:
Yeah ppl dont tend to reply to many suggestions...

Anywho, do u really think team should spend more dev time on useless attacks?
Thats the same thing I said 'bout the Kame-Torpedo but they put it in anyway :|

Best answers
He also had the self destruct attack, that doesn't kill him, and the foot in ground attack (some member with weird german name has a GIF in his sig of this one as well, but its from the show):

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
all of these special one time used attacks could be some sort of special combo, once done its automated to execute your combo. buu.. lets say smashes someone into the ground, teles down before they get there, shoves his foot into the ground and kicks them in the back when they hit hte ground.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Buu has a million attacks that the team can choose from. But as of right now, he has enough. As more transformations are added i'm sure they will add in attacks to go along with them.

Best answers
Yeah, mb if u pull off a certain combo in the new melee system, u do a special attack? so that way the defender can PREDICT what direction the attacker is gonna press. hey how about if the defender predicts the attacker's move and presses a direction before it comes up on the screen, he can counter it!

meh, too many melee ideas...

Best answers
Buu will get the bodypart attack, and his genocide attack later on. We're always looking for original attacks to add. Find me a reference movie or an episode number in wich this attack is used, and i'll take a look into it.

As for the kame-torpedoes just used once, it's was an easy attack to code, and it didn't require additional graphics, except for the select sprite. Goku doesn't have that much original attacks to choose from (next one saying dragonfist gets killed), so that's why it's in.

Best answers
Bodypart attack and genocide attack? I assume the bodypart attack is the foot-in-ground attack, but I'm not sure what you mean by genocide attack. Here is a pic of the foot-in-ground attack used against goku.:]

Best answers
Ah, that looks challenging.
*adds gif to reference movies*

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Genocide is either the attack that killed all the people of earth (which i think its not) or the attack which blew up earth. and the body attack i believe is when he take his arm off and attacked fat buu with it

Best answers
I wana see the attack when he killed all the humans that would be awesome in game

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Body part attack is when fat Buu took a chunk of his belly lard and threw it at Vegeta. It rapped around his body very, very tight.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Oh really? i thought its the one where kid buu took his arm off and fired it at buu... im not real good with attacks.. oh well.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
shadowsaiyan17 you have nice sig lol..

Ontopic:The team will not add new attacks cuz it is to hard and they are consentraiting on melee.

Best answers
Cruzharo said:
Ontopic:The team will not add new attacks cuz it is to hard and they are consentraiting on melee.
Oh really? You might want to tell that to harSens...one of the Coders OF the team...:S
harSens said:
Buu will get the bodypart attack, and his genocide attack later on. We're always looking for original attacks to add. Find me a reference movie or an episode number in wich this attack is used, and i'll take a look into it.

As for the kame-torpedoes just used once, it's was an easy attack to code, and it didn't require additional graphics, except for the select sprite. Goku doesn't have that much original attacks to choose from (next one saying dragonfist gets killed), so that's why it's in.

+

Ah, that looks challenging.
*adds gif to reference movies*

Best answers
i dont think this is gonna be useful... well, most people are flying when playing :)

Best answers
True, most players fly in the current beta version, but with the next version(s), many people will quite possibly fight on the ground a lot more, because of the advanced melee auto-punching and such. I love this idea, myself.;D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom