Ki lamer

Best answers
Okay, honost guys,

I'm good in the game and some guy keeps telling me i'm a ki lamer. And I 'm not such a guy that keeps on recharging and waiting for the other one to attack.
I was winning and he kept saying that it's weak to win that way.
When I ask him: what's a ki lamer then, He answers: someone who knows how to counter. Wtf? That's the point of the game ! ! !
I'm REALLY getting sick of this kinda guys.
Is it just me or what?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if you go out of your way to arrange head-ons with your ki at its maximum than yes you are a 'ki lamer'.

go for some side/back/tele hits.

Best answers
well SOME people call you allsorts just for beating them iv been called hacker,cheat lol some people make me laugh

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Doesn't Matter Really And No Ur Not The Only One I'm Really Sick Of People Calling me a noob cause i meele....wtf is up with that i mean theres a guy on a server who has piccolo's trans and uses full power sbc and i hit him and saved my friend from dieing he says "Noob U Suck" Its Really Annoying Heh Maybe We Should Just Chat About Idiots Who Call Us Noobs lol

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
just ignore them and keep beating them aslong as you attack urselve its ok

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Welcome to the joyous system of Melee. If your a counter-only person, then eventually you'll end up being a 'ki lamer', yeah. Just attack yourself and let them counter, problem solved.

Scruffie

S
No, Welcome to a world where nearly everyone is a) a sore loser and b) and arsehole.

Face it, you're going to find people like this around. The internet (not to mention life in general) is full of 'em. I've been called a cheater before, when I quite clearly am not, because I wouldn't suck so much if I was.

You just have to say something like "If that's what you want to tell youself... ;)" and stay safe in the knowledge that you're good enough to be called a cheater when you aren't doing anything wrong.

How's that for good advice? BOOSH!

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you're winning with your technique, then either the player isn't experienced enough to counter what you're doing, or your technique is superior to theirs. Sometimes there are exploits, since this is a game, but there's nothing serious with these.

Best answers
yeah i kinda get sick of the HOWage too cuz i havent thought of a "good enough" counter for it myself. but yeah sometimes if your too good for a person then youll be called a hacker. but its just a game. the funniest thing i ever heard from somebody was "tele-spamming". wtf....

Best answers
greentaco said:
If you're winning with your technique, then either the player isn't experienced enough to counter what you're doing, or your technique is superior to theirs. Sometimes there are exploits, since this is a game, but there's nothing serious with these.
exactly. If they can't beat you with the way they are playing, then they should change tactics and try again. Thats what games like this are about. I dont like using JUST counter attacks because it becomes very boring after a while, and it doesnt usually work against a GOOD player because they attack from behind, or blast you with a kamehameha or something :D (im not very good at esf... :rolleyes: :laff: )

Best answers
esfn00b said:
exactly. If they can't beat you with the way they are playing, then they should change tactics and try again. Thats what games like this are about. I dont like using JUST counter attacks because it becomes very boring after a while, and it doesnt usually work against a GOOD player because they attack from behind, or blast you with a kamehameha or something :D (im not very good at esf... :rolleyes: :laff: )
Ooo, nooo...the thing is, there is no easy counter to a HOWer. You chip away at his health with beams, or you risk melee, either way takes up precious time. The reason why HOWing is so frustrating is the time investment; you have to devote a lot of time and energy into beating them. And now because you spend so much time doing that, the rest of the map has transformed, and now you are up s**t's creek.

Only the very best players in ESF can quickly gank a HOWer, but they are at a level most of us will never come close to. I personally don't want to have to devote a huge amount of time learning to counter a tactic that can be learned in 5 minutes.

Best answers
:talk: LAUGHING OUT LOUD,

I played you recently my belgian friend, You were on guru map and had 7.000.000, i came in had 700.000 (aprox)

Soooo, (not to brag) i was kicking your ass with melee and u said melee is for noobs and if i didn't stop using melee, u would kick me, LIKE U DID !!!!!!! :\

So quit your crap

yes, im Vergo

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Eider said:

I played you recently my belgian friend, You were on guru map and had 7.000.000, i came in had 700.000 (aprox)

Soooo, (not to brag) i was kicking your ass with melee and u said melee is for noobs and if i didn't stop using melee, u would kick me, LIKE U DID !!!!!!! :\

So quit your crap

yes, im Vergo
oooo good for you... :rolleyes: what the heck has that got to do with ki lamers? huh? huh!?

Anyway, i really find nothing more frustrating than being beaten or spending a mass amount of unessential energy, concentration and time on something that is learnt with such little effort (and then if they gloat about being the best damn esf player in history, well i get annoyed to say the least, but its really not worth wasting my energy trying to explain to them). But i guess theres no way were going to get things sorted by complaining, i guess we just have to live with what we have and wait for the next version :smile:

Best answers
Well,

Its got something to do with him telling he is good at the game, and that he allways plays melee, played him a few times and only thing he does is beamspamming and saying melee is noobish and stuff,

it was my opinion, respect it ffs, i didnt ask u to comment me (no offnece

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
actually, your wrong. What has telling people he is good at the game got to do with abusing ki? and i guess it isn't my business but it was kinda blatent spam and gloating, thats what pm is there for my friend :smile:

Best answers
Heh, I remember way back in the Alpha days when ki spamming was launching ki blobs in a continual stream(Ugly little yellow sprites FILLING the whole map, an agravating site to behold.) I don't play much online anymore simply because of people who overuse a single move and call it skill, and the other people who whine about it. o_o My point is do what is fun but not at the expense of others. :)

Best answers
Eider said:

So quit your crap

yes, im Vergo

Euhm Vergo,

I don't think you have the right person in front of you, yes I'm from belgium and yes i 've played against you, but i never insulted you by an means. I never do that unless the other one starts insulting me.
I LOVE to melee and I'll NEVER call someone alese a noob because he's meleeing.
Btw: I've played against you like 2 months ago.

Besides you're in my list of msn : you ADDED me ! ! !

Best answers
The last part yes.
I talk to him and he said that it was another snake eyes so...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tell you something I learnd when I whas 1 years old!

IGNORE THEM!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom