new melee system and other adds..

Best answers
I wannet to say somthing about the new melee system, plzz read. Make the melee combo charging up real fast and let the victim who's getting hit be more faster and try to block as fast as he can offcourse if the other one is ssj he will be firing the attacks faster... it sounds cool to me (and also make a manual like you did it esf 1.0). Also make the explosions cooler cause they are just white balls now so i think you have to add some dust and rocks that are blown away on the sides of the explosion... i the other thing, its a bit stupid of seeing someone wating on front of you so make him do some animations while charging up an combo like puting his fist in punch position and make a screeming voice. ESF ROX :D :D :D :yes:

>>DeMoN<<

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
try posting this in the suggestion forum :p
and i agree with the melee combo charging is faster but as u can see ont he main page everything could change in advanced melee

Best answers
man!
good ideas!
very good
i realy hope the ESF team will C and Consider this post.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
-_-'

theres been several topics on the exact same thing. Try searching

Best answers
Yea what jones said and if you want a thread where somebody pays attention to go herehttp://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=32344&page=1&pp=30.And they might reply to your sug

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom