IT WONT WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best answers
I am new to this. I heard about ESF from a friend. I got Half Life Counter Strike i installed it, i downloaded half life, and when i try to join a game it says half life is not a new version and crap....PLEASE WILL SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME FIGURE THIS OUT! I AM A HUGE DBZ FAN AND I REALLY WANT THIS TO WORK!!!!!!

Best answers
PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME.....I GOT HALF LIFE COUNTER STRIKE, INSTALLED ESF AND WHEN I TRY TO JOIN A GAME IT SAYS HALF LIFE IS NOT THE NEW VERSION. OR IT SAYS PLEASE INSERT DISC. I DO THEN IT SAYS INVALID..

Best answers
BL13 said:
PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME.....I GOT HALF LIFE COUNTER STRIKE, INSTALLED ESF AND WHEN I TRY TO JOIN A GAME IT SAYS HALF LIFE IS NOT THE NEW VERSION. OR IT SAYS PLEASE INSERT DISC. I DO THEN IT SAYS INVALID..
Uhh... Duh, it sais verision isnt new and stuff, so you need to download the newest version of halflife....
So go get the new halflife version now.
(dont as me where to get it, if you can find it anywhere, use the search option on the forum and look for where to get the new halflife file or something)

Best answers
BL13 said:
I am new to this. I heard about ESF from a friend. I got Half Life Counter Strike i installed it, i downloaded half life, and when i try to join a game it says half life is not a new version and crap....PLEASE WILL SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME FIGURE THIS OUT! I AM A HUGE DBZ FAN AND I REALLY WANT THIS TO WORK!!!!!!

Few things:

1) You downloaded HL. Meaning it's an illegal version, no good serial, and no CD.

2) Now you see what I mean with illegal, it asks for a CD, but since you downloaded Half-life, you don't have a CD... Don't even bother if you don't even have a legal serial.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, and try giving people more than 5 mins to reply.
If by any miraculous chance you get a cd key, then you need the latest halflife versions which is 1.1.1.0 (try going to google and searching for it)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
downloading hl is warez, and talking about warez on this forum is a no, no. go out and buy the game, then you wont have any problems :S

closed

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom