A NEW GREAT IDEA!!!

Best answers
hey i'm new to the Message boards and i like to say hi

i played the game ESF! its a GREAT GREAT GAME I EVEN PLAYED!!!

my idea is, we should have a online Server, where we login and out when ever we want, and have a BIG world for ever want to train buy armor and get dragon balls and do what ever they want, also i was thinking of starting a new character and train him, so like you start out with a character PL 100 you train for a few hours and his PL is up to 400 then you could get off and do what ever you want and come back on in few hours and do more stuff and keep your pl

also, they could have lot of Skills to train from, so every one is not the same!

will this is my GREAT IDEA, i'll give money to this idea if every one wants to do this, i'll help in any other way i can .. THIS WILLL ROCK SO MUCH I PROMISE YOU!!!

my e-mail/msn messager is [email protected] my AOL/AIM is Hpiman004 and my yahoo is Hpiman004 and my ICQ is 146975954

Best answers
sorry to burst ur bubble but buying skillz and stuff, from what i know about this mod it is NOT possible

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's more along the lines of a mmorpg.
It would be really fun, but not really possible, or moreso, practical in the Half-Life engine.
Half-Life wasn't made to use big servers, by big I assume you mean like a large community of people, over 100 at least.
Keep in mind this mod was made from a First Person Shooter engine, not a RPG engine.

Best answers
Indeed that whould be an awsome idea for a DBZ mmorpg ... but with HL engine lol what a joke ... :p

I might even play a mmorpg like that ... [day dream] ... playing as a low class saiyan ... and getting stronger ... and it'll all end with frieza blowing us up ... lol :cry: [/day dream]

Best answers
it dont stand for Everquest Special Forces you know....

Ya that was pretty bad, but it was only pun i could come up with :/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it would be able to work, but it would have to be something like cs, wc3 mod style. everytime you join, you gain exp for the race you are. when you leave and come back, the race you were before still has the exp saved for you. that would be pretty cool, but kinda weird.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The idea isnt bad, and im sure it's crossed all our minds at one point or another. But with HL, it just isn't plausible.

Sorry

Best answers
Actually this type of thing has been discussed before, the general consensus was there would have to be a server that saved all the characters that each game server would have to connect to in order to retrieve the character info. The problem with that is making a login system, hacking, and what happens if that character server goes down? You progress is lost.

An interesting idea, but not really practical without some kind of finiancial backing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom