turbo

Best answers
There is one thing i personally find really annoying and that is...when you charge your or get hit with melee your damn turbo goes off :\

It should stay on unless you turn it off :\

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Well the turbo is coded to make your ki bar steadily drop, I think it is fine the way it is when you re-charge because it'd be dumb to have the bar moving up and down simeotaneously, getting hit by melee has a realistic way like you actualy got hurt, therefore the player 'loses his ki conecntration' and his turbo drops, so the current way makes perfect sense. o_O

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Turbo is a power-up. If it was just automatically on all the time it would be a lot less tactical and much more like a transformation. While powering up just hit turbo again and it'll come on again before you even finish powering up.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok like in DBZ .. ever seen a KI trading guy who has turned on his turbo ??? just change the keybind then it's exactly as you which
bind "e" "+powerup" --> bind "e" "+powerup;turbo"
you can turn on turbo during charging KI (called powerup) ... so bind this line and you're everytimes in turbo during powerup (and after it)

but it's still "realistic" ... imagine when Goku used Kaioken against Frieza (Kaionen = strong turbo) ... every hit from Frieza the Kaioken was off ... the team only made it as it is in DBZ ... and I think it's ok so
(can you concentrade, when I kick your *** ???)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom