Help!!

Best answers
ok i downloaded esf right. i then went to install it, and at the time didnt realise that it was being installed into my steam directory (where counter strike and half-life where) so i unistalled it. then installed counterstrike which i bought from the shop. Next then installed esf again into the sierra directory but wen i double clicked on the desktop shortcut nothing happened it froze for like 1 second then i was just siiting on the desktop (nothing happening) soo i went into counter strike which was 1.0 cuz i'd just installed it. in custom games esf wasent ther

soooo where do i install it or do i need the original half-life from the shop

HELP!!!! :S :shocked:

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It should work with Counter-Strike. I'm wondering that since you uninstalled it from the Steam and tried to install it into the regular counter-strike if that made the problem...

Go ahead and try to convert ESF to steam, it will work for it, though there aren't any servers for it running.

or

try uninstalling ESF and re-installing it. Then make sure that counter strike is version 1.0.0.5 or 1.5(I think they are the same)

not to sure what else you can do

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
when you install esf in the sierra directory, make sure you install it into the Half Life folder

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom