Pumping PS?!?

Best answers
anyone got an idea of what pumping-ps is gonna be like in beta 1.2? just looked at the beta 1.2 outline and came to think of whats that was, it sound cool but that doen't say anything about what it is:p

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont think anyone knows what pumping ps is, i could take a guess.,.,.,.,. charging and releasing a beam then charge a beam again and add that into the recent ps you help make

looks like we will just have to wait :)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
maybe its like the dmz PS method, when they pump more power in it the middle of the beams, where they collide will make a ball, eg vegeta vs goku gohan vs cell, buu vs. heck its almost always the ball kinda power struggles in dbz
would be cool though, i liked DMZ style of Power Strugling, only it wasnt bug free, that was the only downfall to it :D the beams would grwe bigger, and when someone was out of ki it would explode, or the powerlevel must be much higher then you opponents

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Although the teams said nothing, i'd guess that you send surges of power up the struggle (like Goku did against Vegeta on Earth)

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i did think that for teh moment and know i want to know what i was thinking in my first post lol

reptile, i know what you mean, and the ammount of power a full bar of ki is put into a ps, is unbelieve able, i used to be able to kill everyone in the map lol then the server would crash because my old computer couldnt handle all the frozen sprites (BUG) in the air

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ps i means power struggle, so if anything, it would mean pumping extra energy into the ps

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think it goes along the lines of a powerstruggle idea i was talking about. It basically means to push "levels" of ki into the powerstruggle instead of one continuous stream.
Example) Goku VS Vegeta powerstruggle back in the saiyan saga (when goku was in kaioken). When goku increased power, he released a higher amount of energy as he used higher levels of kaioken.

Best answers
Keep in mind that this is under optional for beta 1.2, and that it will probably not make it in. We will add pumping ps to make powerstruggles a litle more exciting than pressing left mouse (and optionally using turbo/transform/ask a teammate to help). In pumping ps, you can charge energy (chargebar will show), and then release it all at once. An energy blob will then descent the trail of the struggling beams, and reinforce your beam.

Best answers
During a power struggle will the beams look better because before they were going all over the place instead of at the person.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Will the beams grow in size as you 'pump' ki into it? Ofcourse there's gonna be a size limit though....

Best answers
im thinken of it as bein te gohan vs cel kamehas where they dump tons o powa into there atks at once. thel be cool for when your losen a ps :cool: or when your winen :D

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Barney's Soul, can you talk properly, it is hard to understand when you talk *slang*
i would guess that everytime you pump more and mroe energy into the ps, it would get bigger depending on how much power put in.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
@PCJoe: Will the beams increase in size as you pump ki into it?

*Umm..It's been a week and no one answered me...Sorry to start it up again but i really want to know.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
ok..sorry for double-posting but NO ONE has answered me and im crying:cry: for an answer. Just look above at my question. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom