ESF dose not work

Best answers
I installed ESF 1.1 BETA but when I click on the ESF icon it just starts up Half-Life Opposing Force as normal please help me i really want to play ESF

Oh i almost forgot at the botom righthand corner of the the screen on the mainmenu of Half-Life Oposing Force it says V 43/6.1.0.6

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
You need ESF in y our regular Half-Life or CS Retail folder, considering you have one that is. ;)

Best answers
Magus said:
You need ESF in y our regular Half-Life or CS Retail folder, considering you have one that is. ;)
So i cant use ESF with Half-Life opposing Force can i?

Best answers
ESF is a mod for Half Life. (Being the main game half-life is) most mods connect to HL. So when you install change you directory to you Half-life folder. When you change it, it might say, "half life\opposing Force\" delete the ending mod and then it will say something (forgot what exactly) and just click yes and next. Then you will be on your way to play ESF.

- ShadowZero

Best answers
Talking about warez is forbidden here ... soo shh with kazaa

also you need a valid CD key to play online ... key gens only work offline ... :\

Best answers
I wouldn't care. Kazaa is spyware... Always looking at what I view and sending ads. Anyways... Its way cooler if you have Steam for ESF. Once you enter your CD key into Steam it works for all mods so no more worring about seperate CD keys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom