Just a melee suggestion

Best answers
First of all I really like the new melee system, and I can`t wait to see how it ends up. Now for my suggestion, I was thinking that you could make melee interruptable, let`s say that someone is charging a beam and they throw it at you, then you would get a warning and a chance to escape (say teleporting),
now to make it balanced, the attacker can escape first and just by pressing a buton but the one defendig has to charge a bit (this would be done by repeatidly pressing clicking or what ever until you fill up a bar,), and say the attacker sees the warning but decides to keep pummeling so the defender will die, this will make the defender raise its escape bar more slowly.

Oh and why dont you make blocking so if you get some direction wrong the other can put another free shot in, without the defender seeing it, and if they press the block button they will block but still get damage.

And why don`t you make smash moves, and how about an stun bar, if put in a lot of hits then the stun bar will fill up, then you could smash the other guy for tons of damage or maybe even do a special move (in which you would be invincible so no one would ruin your moment) like grabbing him and throwing a Kamehameha in his face. Of course if the defender succesfuly evades all attacks
then the attacker will have some of his stun bar filled up so when the other attacks then it will have an slight advantage (this stn bar could be used for other things too, like the more filled up is the slower your attacks are, you block slower, etc).

well those were my "little" suggestions, I dont know if they are easy to code or not but I would REALLY appreciate if you kept them in mind, but regardless if they are in or not the new melee system looks awesome. You guys are great.

Oh and one last thing I remember that long ago you mentioned something about putting a "blast zone" (I think that was the name, you know that cool thing that you could do in Budokai), well are you still going to put it?

Well now I`m finished (got my fingers cramped up)

--------------EDIT----------------

Oh and by the way this are all suggestions that I feel are good, I dunno how the system actually works in play, i did all this suggestions from what i have seen up to now. I know its a work in progress but what the hell no harm in trying right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom