Scettershot single shot and rezonlou (or something like that )

Best answers
You have received a message!
the rezonkou and single shoot now is very week and useless i think esf team should do the rezonkou like this
*charge time should take less then 1-2 sec (just to hear a scream of anger)
*u can keep shooting the rezonkou till u dont have ki
*the rezonkou should drow more ki from what its drowing now
*give the rezonkou also to goku(on perfect cell in cell games trunks on cell in perfect cell and mybe gohan i dont know if he did it 2 i cant remember now

and about the single shoot

*I think its shuld be shoot from boath hands and should do more damage and bigger explotion and will
*This attack will be usfull against small beams (if pl its the same or close to ur oppoment)
*should drow more ki for each blast
*every blast should do big ki blob (i dont know what the size should be)

and about the scetterblast or something like that (7 attack with piccolo)

*I think there should be no limit 4 the amount of the blasts or that he will be able do 10-20 blasts!!
*if a blast will pass the enamy u targeting it will stop moving
*give this attack to vegeta (he did it on perfect cell)
*it should be nomber 2 after normal ki blast like it was in 1.0 and not 7 like now

sorry that my english is very bad i hope nothing was suggested before 10q for ur time

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
like all ideas =)
ow about the first piccolo idea, there is a solution on that one

fire with primary, and then keep pressing secondary so the blasts will go right to the target, shoot good and u got a deadly powerfull weapon ;)

Best answers
god i like it!!!

I gost hope that some1 will listen to this and that the esf team will consider it even be4 1.2 will relised

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like it 2 it will be a nicer game with that idea!

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1.) Goku has enough attacks. If we gave everybody all of the attacks they used on the show can you imagine how difficult it would be to use a character like Cell? Way too many buttons.

2.) The ki blast limit is mostly for lag purpouses I'm sure. When you've got 50 ki blasts floating around the screen and they all recieve a command to focus in on one spot and create a massive explosion that drains fps and it wears on the server trying to control each blast like that.

3.) Vegeta doesn't need scattershot, just the imporved renzoku you mentioned. Nobody would use Vegeta's scattershot if his renzoku was improved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom