ABOUT THE COPYRIGHTS...

Best answers
aren't you guys a bit afraid of infogrames?
I mean, look what they did to the bid for power team... they had to cancel all their work, put in some fictional characters...
*******s...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the esf team is not getting any thing in exchange for making this mod. therefore nothing is wrong.

Best answers
Pain said:
the esf team is not getting any thing in exchange for making this mod. therefore nothing is wrong.
Yea as long as the esf team doesnt start charging to play then nothin will happen cuz there not gettin any profit.

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, funi can own our ass at any time, but i don't think they really care anymore... Atleast with HL1 mods.

Best answers
You guys do a so much better job then Infogames(whatever their names are, they suck). You should be the DBZ game developers. Team ESF, that would be cool to see before you start up the game.

Best answers
yea would be cool if there wasnt copyright issues, then all the best from all dbz mods can combine and start a game developing company and make dbz related games.. ide love to c the end result of a team like that making a dbz mmorpg. :D

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm..
thatll be interesting.. if the ESF team made a company.. and remade ESF for consoles with the consent of FUNimation..

singleplayer - coop - multiplayer - online play..

interesting.. dont you guys think so?

Best answers
Extremely unlikely, but ESF in split screen co-op story mode with a friend from the comfort of the couch would seriously rock.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont think theres enough buttions for it on a consol

and not to mention this couldnt ever happen because infograms has the rights to dbz and there for if funi made another dbz with another company infograms would prob sue them for breaching the contract

Best answers
cant the esf team just get infograms to publish the game, kinda like what EA do with heaps of their games.

Best answers
just a thought, i think infogames could shut this down, which would really suck, because bid for power i heard they got shut down for making DBZ characters, i dont think they charged for thier services, if so i wan't aware of it, so i cant see how it's any different to this, i know this is bigger, so possibly more of a target

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh, the ESF team puts Funi, and infogrames to shame. All of their DBZ games are no where near as good.

Best answers
heh i dunno, im thinkin funi straight out gives up on shuttin down dbz mods period. I mean theres dragonmod z, esf, dragonball u, efh, ghp, sos etc etc. Theres tons of dbz mods and funi aint doin jack

Best answers
Only games that are good that are DBZ are, sUper Gokuden 2( lol that will be like beta 1.2 i bet ) The Greatest Legends ( which ESF is based off of ) Hyped Dimensions and Super Boutoden 2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom