Fatality combo's....

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well imo the new melee looks awesome, im sick and tired of swoop and hit swoop and hit, so now its actually gonna be like dbz, anyway.....

My idea is that if the player your fighting against has less than 10-20 health then when you do a combo, each character should be able to perform an individual fatality, but of course it would be hard to pull it off, and would cost a lot of Ki, this idea may need tweeking, but i thought this may be a good way to have new attacks incorpirated that wouldnt really need much work, for instance, maybe buu could beat em up and absorb them, vegeta cud beat em for a bit and then just blast em away like he did to pui pui.... maybe goku cud hit em to the floor charge a kame and telleport next to em and do what he did to cell..... i dunno, just tell me what you think

Best answers
yeaa i think it should be like combo and u will know when u can do it by c that he is bleeding
and then u should do combo on him and evry finish will have the combiation of lets say 5 arrows
and then u will do the a big and beautiful finish!!
what do u think of this?????

Best answers
Fatalities are a good idea but I don't really think they should be too hard to pull off or drain a lot of Ki. I think that they should just be super awsome eye candy techniques but maybe a super finishing move could take up some Ki or something. For example, it could be a finishing move that you could perform on a guy who still had about half health. While in the advanced melee combo mode, you could press the correct directions to perform this, super finish, and that's only if the oppenent didn't block any of your attacks.

Goku: Dragon Fist
Vegeta: Attack that he used to try to kill Fat Buu when he was Majin Vegeta
Trunks: Cut into many pieces with sword and then blast the pieces to nothing
Krillen: Multiple Detructo Discs
Gohan: Multiple rage Masenko blasts
Cell: Suck dry with tail
Frieza: Buff up to 100% form and then punch straight through the stomach
Buu: Strecth body and consume opponent
Piccolo: Special Beam Cannon shoots through the enemy

What do think about that?Critz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
melee means fighting with fists ... and not with KI ... and it's better so
don't suggest something for adv melee ... 1. it's still in progress ... 2. you don't know what there will be in

Dragon Fist is a Movie/ GT attack, so it won't be in, ever

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom