A lil bit moer sofisticated way to achive 2nd Transformation

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
to explain my idea I'll use the example of the first times that 2nd trans occured
(and I know this has been suggested b4 but not quite as I will!)
Vegeta , Trunks and even Goku(in the ROSAT - b4 fighting cell)
has achived USSJ by pumping their muscles

-just then Gohans hidden powers released and he was ready to SSJ2 soon
and said to Cell to tell his JR.s to stop...

just a moment b4 gohan transed into ssj2 he pumped his muscles too
and then finished the transformation

and in the same episode (or maybe a few later...) I heard Trunks say:
"He did it , he increased his strength without loosing speed"

from that we can learn that when you get more powerful you control
the Transformation better

so my suggestion - since I heard 1.3 beta will deal with Transformation

is to enable transing sooner then planned but it would be clamsy (USSJ) cause
the player would be weaker and wont be able to control his trans to achive SSJ2
he will have to deal with the USSJ
after USJJ a more controlable level of SSJ2 is ASSJ ( Acended Super Saiyajin )
and then when the player has all the power he need to control the Perfect Trans
(the balance between power and speed - pumping muscles without loosing speed...)

ONLY THEN the player will be able to Transform into SSJ2

I hope everyone understood my idea
please write you comments and crtitz....

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
TX dude,
another example
when Majin Vegeta fought Goku their Muscles didnt pump much , this is because they were strong enough
to control the Transformation and to Achive Maximum Power without pumping their muscles and\or loosing speed

Best answers
Nice 1 i almost cry ;-)
just kidden its gr8 idea but i think its 2 early 2 talk about 1.3 because 1.2 havnt been relisted but good thinking

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I knowbs its not out yet
but there is an atmosphire of like it already is out with all that meeleeing talking around
lol!
anywaybs...
I had a vision , I've seen the light , I've seen the glory of the **... (HAVE I SAID THIS B4?)

I want to sastain this thread as long as possible near the releasing or I will forget about rethreading this as the 1.2 gets out
maybe if there were a cool function this to revive
threads after a timers sets off or something like that... (lol)

GIMMI MORE COMMNTZATIONALITYz

Os

Best answers
That would work great with freeza's forms...

Would it not?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Yes I think so!
actually while Im thinking about it it could work (after Saiyans) for most models and characters!

we all have seen cell pumping his muscles in front of Trunks
so that means he can gain control over that Transing system eventually too!

also picollo did the muscles pumping thing while fighting the immortal Garlic JR.!
thats only leaves krillin and Buu
Buu is very strong and any forther Transformations for him
-I will leave it to the ESF team - ( counting on you guys , lol )

about Krillin - We have to be very creative in order to
balance his model too

comon rply!
suggest in here a way to balance this system so ESF team will exept it!

Best answers
Krillen doesn't really have any points in the show where he buffs up or anything. I can't really see how they would work that in for him.

Buu has a lot of transformations and they could be considered points of transformations( Fat,Evil,Super,Gotenks absorbed, Gohan absorbed, piccolo absorbed) All of these could be considered points of transformation

Best answers
Well you could have different levels of hair growth lol. How about his outfits? Normal orange dealy, Sayain armor, red shirt brown pants thingy, and then you could have red and brown with hair.

That'd at least get'em 4.

Best answers
I guess so but he wouldn't have anything that anyone would remember

Best answers
this i dea is Perfict its great, and i think there should be when ur transformn to say assj ur screen should move around? him like tv to get it all sorta thing, and when his about to turn assj u should be able to see his legs n arms GROWING HUGE and :p just got it from the show today hahaha :p anyways good thread mike i hope it doesnt get closed

Best answers
I agree. The muscles should buff up and maybe the hair could straighten out a little bit. Also, I think there should be little lightning flickers like when Gohan was Teen SSJ2 against Cell.

Best answers
yerr very around his ankles rising up from the Ground and when it reaches his head a huge power wave just blows like the yellow bit is there energy how much they have n it just explodes of power
:p hehe great job mate :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Your idea is very original, but I don't think it would work very well. All it does is make things more complicated, having several incomplete stages of transformation in-between the main ones just doesn't make any sense. And if you did that, then it would make even less sense to have those in-between stages only before the second transformation, and not before the first, or third, or any others. And if they did do that, then you would just have way to many transformations.

So i'm sorry, your idea sounds nice, but in reality, it just wouldn't work very well.

Best answers
Maybe when you finish the transformation, a huge yellow beam of energy could come down from the air right on ya and explode. It would draw some attention but i'm all for eye candy stuff

Best answers
heheh well it should be like somthing so if u see a bolt of lightning or somthing u can go destroy Him or Her!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
HyperHappyDude said:
Well you could have different levels of hair growth lol. How about his outfits? Normal orange dealy, Sayain armor, red shirt brown pants thingy, and then you could have red and brown with hair.

That'd at least get'em 4.

super lolajinka!
this remainds me of a sellout of buu barby dolls that you can dress and stuff...

WWOOOAA , *me gets exited :p from thread's goodnessesty!*

Hash said:
Your idea is very original, but I don't think it would work very well. All it does is make things more complicated, having several incomplete stages of transformation in-between the main ones just doesn't make any sense. And if you did that, then it would make even less sense to have those in-between stages only before the second transformation, and not before the first, or third, or any others. And if they did do that, then you would just have way to many transformations.

So i'm sorry, your idea sounds nice, but in reality, it just wouldn't work very well.
good pointing there m8, but you didnt actually pointed the problem
which is the amount of models!
can be solved so easily!
people!!! work out your minds more often please! I dont like to be the ony
supirior one in this planet - lol (J\K,J/K {??})
anyway you jsut create one big muscles fat model and maybe a second one for a lil thiner fat muscles then first one.
I saw the ESF TEAM intention for muscles pumping with final flash's last aura - which was cool!
it was to be like the one Vegeta did against cell
he got his muscles pumped and fat - ESF did it by aura
so why not adding a ConstantAuraLike thing for the model - aurasize=as the amount of PL
=how fat your muscles are = how you controlz the trans - already explained above!

I think that this aura which I speek about shouldnt glow much cause its a body expanding like thing

modlers skinners and spiriters! - here comes your creative job

and BackOnSubTopic - OK so we wont balance Krillin
he always was weak , the team has to balance him anyway with a lot of reasons!

SUB offtopic: subject_TYPE="Related_To_Subtopic"

Maybe they should replace Krillin with Tien ( - heard hes proposed to be added sometime near now... )
He would be much much more logical and easier to balace cause he alread is strong
=>unlike Krillin
or maybe they will add him with no connection to Krillin...
but this is too much offtopicing

END SUB
run offtopic
lol
more critz and thread C.P.R.ing please thnx

Best answers
Super_vegito34 said:
Great idea, that would give the game a lot more depth and strategy.
I agree with you completely Super_vegito34. BTW..Love your sign.*Vegeta is my favorite character ALONGSIDE VEGETTO!*
"I only need my foot to defeat you!"*DBGT Final Bout...I'll talk about the game..but never about that abomination of a show(DBGT)*

-You win..
I Love You......

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom