Transformation Thread (Talkin' about SSJ3)

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Ok, before I begin. Everyone should take note, that this is a suggestion that has just come to mind, and could use tweaking. So before you go saying, "Terrible Idea", or "It sucks.", why not come up with ways to make it better, or if it can't be made better, say so without being negative about it.

Now on with the idea. :p

There should be two types of SSJ3 transformations, one normal powered, and a Powered Up state which can only be maintained for a short period of time.

SSJ3 Normal - Can be sustained for infinite amount of time, just like SSJ, SSJ2, and all the others. But should drain KI alittle faster than SSJ2 (Of course. ;))

SSJ3 Powered up - Cannot be sustained for an infinite amount of time, and costs health, KI, and time. Before being able to achieve this form, you need to have a certain amount of health, KI, and CF Bar amount. Once you are ready to transform into this powerful state, it takes a preset amount of time to actually transform into it. Once done, your powerlevel will jump to an extreme level. This form starts to drain health at a slow rate, and KI at a fast, but not too fast, it's just enough to do a finishing move or better, to over power an opponent in a fast 1vs1 melee. Also you cannot hold this form for a preset amount of time, once this time runs out, you power down to your Normal form, and cannot transform into any other form for a short period of time. Your health will also gradually increase back to it's normal value before you did the transformation (But this process is extremely slow.)

And yes, I do know that this is kinda stretching the Suggestions by far, since ESF won't have their 3rd transformations in for awhile.

If the idea is bad, or may cause n00bish spamming of the technique please, at least come up with an improvement for this, instead of saying negative things about it. But also critz would be nice. :D

Thanks.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I havnt finished reading
OK I wont flame mostly because the rulez forbids me from doing it
BUT why ta/*OK I WONT RRRR BUT I WISHED...*/ should the PU trans cost health?

:EDIT:
oh and I almost forgot
what is CF? I know that its about transing but what does it stands for?
two words? like: C****** and F*****???????

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
I myself don't know what it stands for, but it's that bar above the KI Bar, and next to the attack image. It shows how much more power you need to reach a transformation.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
CF = Change form.

And about the idea, lets just not talk about future transformations this early on since it will be a while since we get them.

Best answers
I think its a pretty good idea,do you mean you go SSJ3(the more powerful one) and your ki will shoot up massivly and you can take your enemy out in one hit with like melee?

anyways you said you can go SSJ2 i think..and if you can would that be perfect SSJ?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think you missed something ... you suggested a more powerful SSJ3 for ESF
1. only Goku can go SSJ3 ... unbalanced ?!?!?!
2. there isn't even "normal" SSJ3 in ESF
3. a more powerful transformation has been suggested many times before
4. sucking health never happend in DBZ when anyone was SSJ (or SSJ3)

I've to disagree with this suggestion

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom