esf world

Best answers
hey im trying to get models and the best place seems to be esf world.
but is it just my computer or do you need something to download the files cause i cant download anything.

Best answers
Hey man, i just downloaded pretty much all the models from that site 2 days ago, there are 3 mirror's i used the mirror 2, the first mirror dissconnects frequently for some reason, maybee anti leaching or something, i used a DL manager, but my advice is that you should use the other mirror's listed, unless you cant DL anything from the net fullstop, try download things from another site and see if you can, thats the only thing i can think of GL, the models are worth it =)

Best answers
Yeah I have DLed from there too, about 12 hours ago in fact. The problem is it doesn't give me the chance to pick a mirror now, I click "Download" underneath the models picture, and another window (where the mirror picker is supposed to be) pops up with page cannot be displayed everytime.

*Edit* I'm trying to get the Tienshenhan model in particular. Since it isn't working off esf world, are there any other sites that have it that are up? I have looked thru the stickied links thread for models and maps, and only one other site apears to have it. and that one isn't working either.

Best answers
what i'll do, im actually at work right now so when i get home i'll post here(it'll be in 2 hours from when this is posted) i just tried to DL it, i think the site will be down for a while or something, my only advice is keep trying, if worst comes to worst then ask someone under models if they have the esfworld version of tein, that's the only other alternative

Best answers
Best answers
YES i finally got some models. but how do i put it on? cause the only way i can figure it out is by replacing the original file itself.
ex: i got battledamage son goku in the freeza fight
the files are goku and ssjgoku. the only way i can actually use them is to overwrite the original goku. isnt there someway i can just make another set person?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
level2 said:
YES i finally got some models. but how do i put it on? cause the only way i can figure it out is by replacing the original file itself.
ex: i got battledamage son goku in the freeza fight
the files are goku and ssjgoku. the only way i can actually use them is to overwrite the original goku. isnt there someway i can just make another set person?
No, just back up your models folder. And there is a new site online, http://l33t.hlebound.com

Best answers
dont mention it, atleast i can help someone instead of asking all the time for help, i have only played ESF for about 3 weeks, so im still learning

Best answers
level2 said:
then how do i put on gohan buu or vegetto and those guys
you rename them to the same files that you want to replace eg:

kid buu.mdl -> fatbuu.mdl , if you want to have kid buu without transforming, althoug you will get evil buu at trans. (dont forget to back up files)

fid buu.mdl -> evilbuu.mdl, if you want him to ascend into kid buu from fatbuu, if you want vegetto then sub him for vegeta or goku, i hope i have been clear with this post, i hope i didn't confuse, remember always back up your files

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Question answered, thread closed.
next time you need help with models, you'll get more help if you post in the models/skins section ;)

and Real Dog, please do not double post :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom