part of throwing melee

Best answers
i think there should b when u swing them arround and throw them at a player they get knocked over or something that will b kewl 4 part of melee 1.2 not much =)

Best answers
I didnt got ur point
what u meen is if u throw some1 at some1 els so that both will be noked??
if its that so i agrea that way 2 v 1 melee can be very fun

Best answers
i think u should be able to hold them in the head and be able to just punch him the chest for like 5 to 10 t imes something or a ki-blast instead

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If I were you guys I would 1st ee how 1.2 is gonna be.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if u look at the esforces website u can see that it isnt the full version of melee yet, but it would be cool if u could trow someone againts another player thus killing (maybe) them both

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
don't suggest something for adv melee ... 1. it's still in progress ... 2. you don't know what there will be in

Best answers
yeah like da first fulla said apart from me but aye umm i dont care if u c this idea but u no vegeta and **** uno how vegeta gets them behinds and holds them up from there arms like his arms are rapped around like gokus arms and goku or some1 is trying 2 get out well u should do this like that fulla said about that instant trans mission thing if u could do that u could go behind a person and hold him up and then instant trans mission 2 yr m8 and then yr m8 can knock him out or melee him up 2 the basdest like 10 times

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom