tournement mode

Best answers
Hey all i was just thinking there should be a tournement mode like in starwars jk:2 jedi outcast

there should be a ring like at the cell games. and there should be like 2 people fighting at once and at that time every 1 else is in spec mode when one of the person's get killed the next person should fight the person that won last round. and the person that won last round should regain health this should be a cycle until one person beats the winner of the first round and so one and so fourth i think that would pwn ;/ :talk:

Best answers
well u cant make the server like that theres always gonna be som ass who joins anyway or something like that

Best answers
i was playing ricochet and it has a map like this when its in the map not the server they just have a bug map and more than 1 arnea 2 ppl get send to arena and u fight and wait till everybody finishes dunno if u can do this for esf just thought i'd bring it up

Best answers
well u cant make the server like that theres always gonna be som ass who joins anyway or something like that
wtf do u mean plz explain and riced i mean like take turns like in the order as u r in on the scoreboard not maps ;/

Best answers
mm i mean like u can still do a tournament just 2 players join and then the next but u cant do so they cant join the game if u dont want them to do

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ya tournement mode will rule!
Plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz!

Do it team.

Best answers
yup cruz is right plzzzz do it it will be good for everything!! rawr do it or my pet clown will eat u guys <=)

Best answers
well like in counter-strike theres de_ maps cs_ maps and as_ maps there should be maps like his idea where theres like 3 arenas or 1 what ever and if your not fighting just lock them in a room till its there turn very good idea

Best answers
A game mode like this would rule, and to make a budokai tournement, someone would just need to make a budokai ring map, and have it kill the player if he set foot out side the ring =).

Best answers
Hey dope man, welcome to the forums.
Next time before you make a thread, search around for similar threads because there is a s***load of jk2 tournament mode suggestions and making another thread on this won't do any good.
Trust me, this idea has been brought up time and time again...

*closes thread* :rolleyes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1) @scavenger your not a mod are you?
2) this is essentially the same thing as a game that came with half life 1.1.1.0 or whatever the latest patch is. its called ricochet, and it has a tournament mode just like the one you explained.

Best answers
scavenger wtf i mean seriosuly dude why try to act like a mod i mean seriously its stupid geeze and meh i kno about ricochet but i think it would be pretty badass in esf and iam NOT new to the forums :/

Best answers
Been suggested MANY times before and it taken in consideration. But nothing it for sure, and think about whether the Half-Life Engine can take something like this.

*CLOSED*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom