More wishes!

Best answers
Do you mean a bigger selection of wishes or more wishes as in more than 1?

Best answers
I was suggesting this too after Playing ESF 1.0 ... but , tell me an Idea for a new Wish ~ i dont know any , ok may u could wish to Fuse with Somone and get a Special character ( a Fused one ) for 1 or 2 minutes ... but EST Team doesnt want any fusions i think ~ after that i was thinking about a life Bonus , wich means kind of ... u get killed but can stand up again - without getting a "Dead" ~ But i think thats not the coolest idea ,Try to think of some ideas , its really not easy ...

Best answers
I think the reason they wont allow fusions is because it would be a whole nother character to make with his own attacks and everything. I'm sure that in 1.3 there will be more characters but I wouldn't hope for fusions.

Wishes:

Power Burst: 60 sec power increase of 10 million
Heal All: Anyone with damage on your team is healed
Store Wish: Store wish and wish more than once next time
Unlock Potential: When you hit Perfect SSJ you can transform into Ultimate SSJ when you choose this wish

You got some ideas?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd like this:

If you wish for 30 more health and it lasts forever

I love yur I ideas!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ya I realy hope so cuz da wishes suck as they are right now...

Best answers
Yea and I wonder if the Namek Dragon will let u have 3 wishes since that's what happened in the show. Except the wishes were not as hard as a single wish.

Best answers
The Namek Dragon from Namek, also listed in beta 1.2 outline, in the show could perform 3 wishes. The catch is that for this to be possible, the wishes had to be eaiser to comply with. While the Earth dragon brought everyone back to life, the Namek dragon could simply teleport everyone to earth.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Except the wishes were not as hard as a single wish.

That part?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I did I get it know.

I dought theil use da idea

Best answers
Collect lots of sensu beans and eat them instead of a health wish but hey its another selection.Man i wish the dragon understood what you said(ESF would have to be fully and magurely in the future as a game to do this)but it be hell sick!Just a dumb example but imagine the ESF team just recorded all the possible wishs you could think of in this game and when you typed it its done.That be so cool I'd fully go SSJ5 goku!One more thing i want to be Kame he's so cool and old i mean a crazy grandpa fighting Goku,Gohan,Vegetta and stuff is so cool and amusing!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not what I mean if you have 150 health you with for 30 now you have 180.

You get it?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pretty smart for a dog dont ya think??? lol.

So what you think of the idea?

Best answers
That idea is something to dream about. I don't think the ESF team could ever have the time to think up and incorporate into the game what everybody wanted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom