Super Fatalities

Best answers
Fatalities are a good idea but I don't really think they should be too hard to pull off or drain a lot of Ki. I think that they should just be super awsome eye candy techniques but maybe a super finishing move could take up some Ki or something. For example, it could be a finishing move that you could perform on a guy who still had about half health. While in the advanced melee combo mode, you could press the correct directions to perform this, super finish, and that's only if the oppenent didn't block any of your attacks.

Goku: Dragon Fist
Vegeta: Attack that he used to try to kill Fat Buu when he was Majin Vegeta
Trunks: Cut into many pieces with sword and then blast the pieces to nothing
Krillen: Multiple Detructo Discs
Gohan: Multiple rage Masenko blasts
Cell: Suck dry with tail
Frieza: Buff up to 100% form and then punch straight through the stomach
Buu: Strecth body and consume opponent
Piccolo: Special Beam Cannon shoots through the enemy

What do think about that?Critz

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
isnt this my suggestion :S

Best answers
its good :p i love readn ur posts bro cause they make sence and they got good egs. and that attack vegeta did was a Sayin exploisen they all can do that if they have to much power? i dunno :p eeheh

Best answers
Mike88 said:
Fatalities are a good idea but I don't really think they should be too hard to pull off or drain a lot of Ki. I think that they should just be super awsome eye candy techniques but maybe a super finishing move could take up some Ki or something. For example, it could be a finishing move that you could perform on a guy who still had about half health. While in the advanced melee combo mode, you could press the correct directions to perform this, super finish, and that's only if the oppenent didn't block any of your attacks.

Goku: Dragon Fist
Vegeta: Attack that he used to try to kill Fat Buu when he was Majin Vegeta
Trunks: Cut into many pieces with sword and then blast the pieces to nothing
Krillen: Multiple Detructo Discs
Gohan: Multiple rage Masenko blasts
Cell: Suck dry with tail
Frieza: Buff up to 100% form and then punch straight through the stomach
Buu: Strecth body and consume opponent
Piccolo: Special Beam Cannon shoots through the enemy

What do think about that?Critz

Good idea but this idea was already thought up from David...
and as for your idea of fatalities... they are ok.....
for Frieza instead of punching through the body, why doesn't he use his speed and completely pulverize the opponent...and for Buu, take off a piece of his flesh(or skin) and throw it at the opponent and absorb them, and give him HP and a bit of Ki...

Best answers
Sorry, I didn't know that David had already come up with the idea.

Thanks Gohan, I try, and thanks for the name of Vegeta's attack. I really hope they think about puttin that in.

By the way, I'd like to see other's put in their ideas. I'm not closed minded and the ideas from you too are good and I'm sure more people have some good ideas to

Best answers
i love it! especially the dragon fist and the absorbing

however, they should only come available when the opponent's health is below 20

Best answers
Well the thing about it being a Super Fatality is that you only need your oponent to be like half health. The catch is that way you perform this is by putting in the right combination of directions in Advanced Melee, and if the opponent blocks and any of these(mimics the directions)
it will just be like a regular combo

Best answers
Sounds cool It must just be difficult to perform otherwise it will be abused

Best answers
Sounds nice... but vegeta´s could also be a super strong "Final Flash" about same size as the one he use at Perfect Cell :D
And Cell should just Suck em up like he does with 17 & 18 :D

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I think that Frieza's finisher should be that ball of energy that he covered goku in. The beam will not explode until anything besides frieza touches it.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its ok man i dont mind, this is my original suggestion:

"well imo the new melee looks awesome, im sick and tired of swoop and hit swoop and hit, so now its actually gonna be like dbz, anyway.....

My idea is that if the player your fighting against has less than 10-20 health then when you do a combo, each character should be able to perform an individual fatality, but of course it would be hard to pull it off, and would cost a lot of Ki, this idea may need tweeking, but i thought this may be a good way to have new attacks incorpirated that wouldnt really need much work, for instance, maybe buu could beat em up and absorb them, vegeta cud beat em for a bit and then just blast em away like he did to pui pui.... maybe goku cud hit em to the floor charge a kame and telleport next to em and do what he did to cell..... i dunno, just tell me what you think"

Best answers
Fatalities would be cool especially ripping someones head off with the spinal chord!Sorry i went a bit to crazy then but it would be cool.

Best answers
Then there could be Funimalities. Here is some of them:

Goku: Calls Bubbles to attack on opponent
Gohan: Throw's his maths book on opponents head
Krillin: Puts wax on his head and head butt's
Vegeta: Put's on his Bad Ass-shirt and so the opponent dies in laughter
Buu: Buu Punch the opponent and then Mister satan comes and reclaims he saved the world

Of course some of these are pretty impossible to make, but
I had fun making them up.

Best answers
yeah great idea, and while were at it, we can change it so to use special attacks we have to press combos with our keyboards, oh yeah and how about a guy who can freeze people, or launch spears out of his wrists? it will be fun, like copywrite infringment!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom