Transformations

Best answers
I don't know if their already planning on doing this for 1.2 but I think that the transformations should be spiced up a little bit. For example, lighting striking them, turbo around them, and maybe a giant golden beam from the sky should come down on them when the transformation is finished just for some eye candy.

Hit me back.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if im not mistaken, there is already an aura around them and lighting in some (currently only goku)
im sure as the versions progress the effects will get better.

Best answers
I'm sure they will. ESF is a great game and I'm sure the reason why they haven't released 1.2 yet is because they are making it really good

Best answers
This feature will probably be added. Right now in 1.2(the teleport blurring video the esf team released) you can see lightening around someone when they are using swoop which looks real cool. They will probably add this to gohans SSJ2 transformation when they add more transformations.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
YEA.....but :/ goku's lightning attracts too many unwanted guests

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It should look cool but not atract to many ppl then it would be so nice.

Something like dieng beautifully?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
how much golden blasts from the sky did you see, when Goku transformed ??? noone ??? as I thought
how much when Gohan transformed ??? noone ??? as I thought
now think to the other chars in DBZ ... all SJs could go SSJ without any visual things like golden blast from the sky or the things you suggested ...
there were only effects when they released their power/ KI (remember when Gohan started the fight against Cell ... he already was SSJ)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom