Villian Mode

Best answers
There should be a mode where one person is an enemy with massive PL and is against a whole bunch of people. The Villian is super strong, has unbelieveable amount of health, and his ki is enourmous. Then there should be the good guys vsing him with an incredibly small pl(but still enough for beams to do damage if fully charged, like maybe 10 hp or 20 or 30 depending on which beam used and how long it is charged).

Each person only has ONE life and the rounds are like Counter-Strike where you have to wait if you die and it would only be in this mode like this. Maybe with the next melee system if there is a way for multiple people to fight one person(if sounds like there is because there is no lock on, so you might be able to fight many people at once) then this mode could be possible. It would make the game true to some of the storylines in the show. Also possibly when there are more then 1 transformations for each character, the Villian would be on his final transformation while the heros would be on their first.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
hmm d/l my bots and u can get super villians with much pl, ki and health :)

And for just 1 life... if this villian has a very high pl and shoot a single beam every1 is dead, so not that fun i think o_o

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
already suggested some time before

have you ever fought against 2 guys at once ??? even if you're 10x stronger then them ... it's unfair ...
now imagine there're 7 players against you ... do you think you could fire one beam ??? or could melee one ???
you would have no chance ... so I don't think this suggestion is that good
sry ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom