How to get your esf version updated

Best answers
How in the world do I get esf to udate? It used to update by itself through steam, but I had to reinstall steam because it got all wacked out. Now ESF won't update. I NEED TO UPDATE TO SEE THE NEW MELEE SYSTEM!! HELP PLEASE![/SIZE] :cry:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What version do you have if you have??

Cuz 1.2 isn't out yet.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if you are looking for the beta 1.1 update, it is located on the files page on the main site
www.esforces.com

if you are looking for beta 1.2, it isn't released yet, i dont think it will be long, :)

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well if you think about it, they are releasing new info quite recently atm, so we can only hope :)

Best answers
Well that's not what I meant. I meant ever since I had steam it downloaded new files for esf for me and I didn't know. But since I reinstalled steam it won't download new files to esf any more. So I can't see what the new melee system might look like. What do you think is wrong?

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Well there is no 'new' melee system, the new melee system is in beta 1.2, and the latest release is beta 1.1, so just wait for 1.2 ;)

Best answers
Oh i'm sorry for the confusion. I just found out that I was just dilusional. lol It was just I haven't played esf for the longest and when I played the other day there was things that was there that I didn't remember was there. lol Like trunks having his sword out....but I never pick trunks so yeah. My bad everyone. I'm just a sad little stoner. lol Damn I feel stupid. :D If I could I would do vash's laugh off trigun. The one with the stupid face and loud laugh. lol :laff:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom