More maps?

• Good Idea.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bad Idea.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
More maps bigger maps that come with esf you dont have2 download seperately.
What I meen is the team make more maps that come with 1.2

Is this bad or good?

Best answers
there should be more tournament maps i hate those other maps u have to go around looking for them and u get killed and then u have to go around looking again tournament maps are the best

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tounement maps there isn't something like a tournement function yet?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ESF_Guru nearly takes up the whole space allowed by HL. You can't get much bigger than that. Do you have any idea how long it takes to make maps like the default ESF ones?

Besides, they are working on more maps. Just because they don't say they do, doesn't mean they will never ever have another ESF map when they have two mappers.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
there're enough fan made maps for ESF (but the original are the best ones)
go to any site and download them yourself

there's no need of thousands of maps ... I think there're enough official ones ...

additional ... there's a mapping section ... post in there you map suggestions

Best answers
Optional said:
Do you have any idea how long it takes to make maps like the default ESF ones?
No, actually i have no idea, but i've seen peope whip up Jedi Knight 2 maps within days wich are very detailed (compared to ESF maps) so i honestly can't imagine an ESF map takes ~that~ long to build. o_O
I mean, take Riverside for example, 3-4 mountains, couple o trees, a river in the middle and voila.. a perfectly playable map. Does the simple layout make the map any less fun..? No. But i don't see it taking up a whole lot of time..

I'd really like to see a few extra maps along with 1.2, to ensure new maps that ~everybody~ has. :laff:
Especcially a few nature maps shouldn't be that hard to do right? Couple o rocks, trees, put in something nice in the middle or something and you have a perfectly good map.. :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dude thi is not JK2 this is Half Life.Half Life is another way of making maps and a little bit more difficult well for me it is I had a hard time making something...Jk2 mapping maybe is more easy dude download the HL mapper and see for yourself.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I know I should download maps rom fansites and stuff but like 1/5 is a good map and my connection isn't so fast man so downloading stuff takes awhile.
And if you can plz recomend me a map site.

Ok listen with more esf maps the game won't get so boring very quick and the fans won't do this:

When is 1.? out?
when is 1.? out?

See what I mean?

Best answers
Optional said:
ESF_Guru nearly takes up the whole space allowed by HL. You can't get much bigger than that. Do you have any idea how long it takes to make maps like the default ESF ones?

Besides, they are working on more maps. Just because they don't say they do, doesn't mean they will never ever have another ESF map when they have two mappers.
i think thads wrong CS´s militia is like douple as big... or does CS use another map system then HL and ESF???

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
All maps are limited to the same max size in the HL1 engine. I don't think cs_militia is bigger, it might just seem so because esf_guru is mainly one big open area, whereas cs_militia is not.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ya the maps that the esf team makes is nice but the fans some good most bad so I wan't more maps in esf 1.2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom