New power up fists

Best answers
Best answers
Yea you should but it have to look cooler then that(not offending pics)but yea it would be cool your melee would be stronger and when trunks gets his sword out use your finger and block it!Sry i apologize pics(in an actual apologizing way).

Best answers
well in the game its probly even gonna be worse so:p:p:p i think it is?

Best answers
I have those exact pics at home.. :p and I dont think they are YOUR pics, cause i believe that they were on a website for one, and the other everyone took his work, and then he took them off his site...and if you are this person, give me the link to that website and i'll see... if you can't then these are not your pictures of your own.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You guy's are hilarias!!!! lol

I think it would be cool if they add it into 1.3

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey thats offtopic!!!

You think they are gonna use it it would be cool I say it should increase yur PL allot for a short while.

Best answers
no probly not they dont use DBZGT stuff i think they only use the old boring stuff

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I still hope so it would be great the more functions the better game.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dumb and pointless.... only time they had auras was on all of their bodies not just their fists.... never happend in DBZ, and GT is crap. so no

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jeeze I can't leave you kids alone for five minutes.

Warnings :warning: to King-Goku and ZTiMaStA for flames. Get over yourselves. This is a public forum, we don't tolerate that kind of behavior.

Now stop spamming and start making well thought out responses or I'll give you both more warnings.

Best answers
im not spamming i just only posted once? thats not spamm spamm is when u type the same thng over and over and why not the more stuff u can do the better the game is

Best answers
esf forum sucks anyway the only thing evrybody does is trying to be a like a admin then they think they maybe will be one hahahaha so real ugly g-a-y

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom