somthing for new melee in 1.2..

MaX

Best answers
how about like punchin them up agiasnt the wall...like if your close enuogh to the wall..and u du the auto punching..they well lay ck on wall u start pummeling them on the wall for a bit..dealing few extra dmg per hit.

Best answers
Well seeing they closed the melee tread ill add it here.OK heres my ideas on melee
1.take out the left click boost when locked on someone
2.take out the flying across the map when your punched
3.make left click punch right click kick
4.when punching someone punchs will do small amonts of damage and kicks will finish and throw them across the map
5.take out block punch bs i think its kinda dumb how you can block then punch right away there should be a stun from the impact and they cant attack back right away.
6.when you turn on turbo(flashy light thing around you)you should gain alot more speed that way taking out lockon boost will make sense
7.when you start punching someone add some slowmo so you victim can have a chance attacking back.

before you put down my ideas and say how much they suck or someone had that idea maybe try to make them better

also the idea about punching them aganst the wall was a good idea

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MrFoolio said:
Well seeing they closed the melee tread ill add it here.OK heres my ideas on melee
there's a reason for it ... you shouldn't make so much suggestions for B1.2 anymore ?!?!?!
because 1. it's still in progress ... 2. you don't know what there'll be in when it's gonna released

MrFoolio said:
1.take out the left click boost when locked on someone
2.take out the flying across the map when your punched
3.make left click punch right click kick
4.when punching someone punchs will do small amonts of damage and kicks will finish and throw them across the map
5.take out block punch bs i think its kinda dumb how you can block then punch right away there should be a stun from the impact and they cant attack back right away.
6.when you turn on turbo(flashy light thing around you)you should gain alot more speed that way taking out lockon boost will make sense
7.when you start punching someone add some slowmo so you victim can have a chance attacking back.
1. there's no more targeting anymore
2. but that's like in DBZ ... look again the released movies on main page ...
3. like you're thinking: it would cause much scripts ... like we'Re thinking: it's in ... look the movies and read the text one th main page
4. why not making combos which kill immedialty ... they should be "good looking and slow" instakills ... you can't do everything in one combo
5. block is OFTEN used in DBZ and it's good in ESF
6. why give it more speed ??? for running away ... that'S the only reason ... use teleport if it's too slow for you
7. if you got an eemy with swooping ... and he could punch ya ... wouldn't be a lil bit annoying ?!?!?!

punching against wall ... that's just suggesting double damage for each punch ... it wouldn't look that good
I think you all should wait for the release instead of suggesting in 10000 melee threads

MaX

Best answers
ummm go make your own thread dude....(was talking to folio) and maybe even allow to use vegetas ring thing and attach somone to the wall.

Best answers
well i didnt wanna make a my own thread seeing theres so many on melee i just thought id give my ideas in one small thread

and i added alot of ideas so if someone saw them all they could just pick the ones they liked out(and this is the only thread i posted my ideas in Nretep)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
stop flaming MaX
it's ok that he posted it in here, because it matches to your thread subject ...
just make your subject explains YOUR suggestion ... that would help alot

btw: I had a comment to your suggestion, too ... just read at the bottom of my first post

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom