Maps, Models, Sprites and more "Primissions needed"

Best answers
Hello all

Since my site is about to open i am really in need of ESF primissions... I alreaddy have them of the ESF team and darksun and a few others but there are still many other files where i dont have primissions for.. So i would like to ask EVERY ONE that has created a map or a model or just something else of esf if they want to give me primission and also if you DONT want to give primissions than just let me see the pic of the model so that i know that i need to remove that one from the file database....

But for now ESFSTUFF.COM will be open on webnesday 15 October 2003 and i just put everything online that i have and if someone don`t want his model on my site they they PERSONALY need to say that to ME not a crew member but just to ME .....

I hope that just everyone is giving me the primissions i need :>

LINK WAS HERE BUT BECOURSE OF SAFTEY REASONS I REMOVED IT

Best answers
I'll go there k then.Also the moderators are going to close this thread as soon as they see it so make your typing quick.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dude everywhere you post you make laugh XDOG they will not close it unless he's ripping,insulting,or doing something negative anyway on topic let the people who have created stuff come so they can give you permission Is very hard to pm all of them since there lots of things.I hope this will be succesful so I can download stuff cuz im in need of ****.

Best answers
I worked together with s2k DJ ready on the S2k snakeway ~ ( im RiOt~StarTer )
just get the files up ;D i think nobody really cares ~

Best answers
Do NOT "just get the files up". Many of the Map/Model creators will rip you a new one if you do that. Personally people don't need my permission to host my stuff, but lots of Artisits out there require this of thier work.

If you put it up without doing so, prepare to make a lot of enemies.. :(

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Denominator said:
i hae never seen the word "primissions" used so damn MUCH
Spam, Warned

-----
Gohan you are going to have to receive permission first before you upload the items, Those that require it will not take to kindly to you uploading their files without it

Best answers
Well deverz...

If someone doen`t like it that it is on my site than i just remove that item...

Best answers
if u happen to find any of my maps models etc on he net somewhere u can use them (i lost all my file on various esf sites & comp crashed :cry: )

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gohanssj2!! said:
Well deverz...

If someone doen`t like it that it is on my site than i just remove that item...
If you do this people can download files that the owner does not want them too

Best answers
if you have the original zip files that you downloaded the models, maps and sprites in, they usally have the author's name and contact email. You might wanna just go through each one and mail them asking permission, as some of them may not read the esf-chat section of the forum.

Best answers
oof topic:hey wizard where can i find all ur sprite?

sorry for spam

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you have a file you would like to be uploaded please Email it to me and I will have it posted up in no time.

1. It must be your work, or you must have permission to have it hosted on ESFSTUFF.
2. It must include a short description and a long description. *The description maybe editied for some reason or a another.
3. It must be ether zip, rar, or exe. *Other formats are up for discussion.
4. Screenshots, though not required would really improve the quality of your download, the size of the image must be 300x225.
5. File Size is of no concern.... yet.

Best answers
Deverz said:
If you do this people can download files that the owner does not want them too

Deverz...

I have download most of my files from ESF sites and the other part was from RS so i don`t think that i can possible upload a file that may not be on the internet... if that`s the case than a few other sites are wrong aswell....

Best answers
still its common curtisy to ask people before hosting their files online for other people download. better be safe then sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom