Spirit Bomb, Final Shine and Beams

Best answers
Ok here my idea BIGGER SPIRIT BOMB =P Only for higher power levels though + it would take more time to charge, alot more we all saw how big it was when he was versing kid buu i also think it should act like an unmoveable beam (what i mean is if someone blocks it it starts a bs).

I'm also in full support of Vegetas 'Final Shine' its a suicidal attack ffs why would anyone in their right mind continually use it. I saw a previous post though who said it should be under 20 hps I think it would be better if it was 10 or under ,verge of death, it should be charged charging should take a while the longer the charge the bigger the blast. Heck I know its off topic but its relevant, anyone played Aliens versus Predator 2: Primal Hunt? Well the predator can "SELF DESTRUCT" when on little health its a live or die thing here Team think it through make the initial charge up period long and painfully obvious to anyone around so it can be countered before the blast. Simple way to stop people using it time after time don't you think?

As for the beams well we all saw Vegeta vs Cell. That Final Flash was huge and we've all seen the huge Kamehameha's Goku has pulled right? Some of em are BLOODY HUGE!!! The idea? Longer charge up period, chunkyer beam.

What you all think? Get your say in now before the inevitable happens and this thread is closed.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Below 10 health might be reasonable but people would quickly learn that when your ki started dropping they should hit you with a small beam. Below 20 sounds like almost too big of a window of opportunity though, because I'm sue every time somebody got under 20 with Vegeta they'd probably blow themselves up with it. It would be more effective than detonating an FF in your face because you'd probably *gain* Pl instead of losing it dying from an attack designed like that.

Larger charge up periods on beams would just make them too spammer friendly. Besides, attacks like the FF use up all of your ki anyway. I agree with chunkier beams though.

The bigger SB idea is... well it would be nice to have that as an option just for the hell of it, but it would have no practical application whatsoever. The longer an SB takes to charge the more worthless it is unless you are both hiding and spamming the battle field randomly. It would be a nice idea but I think it'd be too frustrating trying to get it charged up all the way before a beam detonated you.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hehe i always have a chance to use my excessivly large NO, and here it is again

chunkier beams are ok to a certain extent.... if you just charged till it was as big as an SB that would be a bit much. soooo

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
@pain: stop saying no, give reasons to back up your statement at least

no, because everyone wouldnt hesistate to use it, it wouldnt be fair. also, i think they should juts make the spirit bomb bigger, no extra charge time or damage. the same thing as it is right now, just a little bigger :rolleyes:

Best answers
thats the idea though its to stop the constant spam of it i mean sheesh, how easy is it to see a spirit bomb now?

Best answers
sorry for the double post but also dont make the explosions any bigger either that would be taking it waaaay too far

P.S. I dont mean ALOT bigger either most maps are tiny and would result in god knows only what

P.P.S. Thank you myst

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dont apologize

:notice:
:yes:

and i only use my big gigantic NO when somehting is suggested a hell of a lot, such as this thread. should be obvious why im saying no, but i will include more depth from now on. expect to see my big NO in the future! :)

Best answers
Pain said:
dont apologize

:notice:
:yes:

and i only use my big gigantic NO when somehting is suggested a hell of a lot, such as this thread. should be obvious why im saying no, but i will include more depth from now on. expect to see my big NO in the future! :)
hmmm well dude once again put a little tought into it before you say stuff. Im not talking about some gigantic blue and white ball that fills up the whole map that blows everying up as soon as its throw i mean a bigger ball nothing exessive just a bit bigger as for the beams maybe a bit bigger than a bit bigger :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KelesK said:
hmmm well dude once again put a little tought into it before you say stuff. Im not talking about some gigantic blue and white ball that fills up the whole map that blows everying up as soon as its throw i mean a bigger ball nothing exessive just a bit bigger as for the beams maybe a bit bigger than a bit bigger :p
are you on crack?
i didnt say anything about the beams in that post
/me thinks you should "put a little tought into it before you say stuff."

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1) why did u quote that post than?
2)

KelesK said:
As for the beams well we all saw Vegeta vs Cell. That Final Flash was huge and we've all seen the huge Kamehameha's Goku has pulled right? Some of em are BLOODY HUGE!!! The idea? Longer charge up period, chunkyer beam.
Pain said:
chunkier beams are ok to a certain extent.... if you just charged till it was as big as an SB that would be a bit much. soooo
KelesK said:
in your first post you say nothing about beams having a 'cap', or anything about 'a bit bigger', hence my responce. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Best answers
Pain said:
1) why did u quote that post than?
2)

in your first post you say nothing about beams having a 'cap', or anything about 'a bit bigger', hence my responce. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
I thought people would be reasonable :p

Best answers
Well then insted of making the SB bigger make it a unescapable, how well with the lock on of course (read this post to know what i am saying :
http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=32901)

That way when you lock on to someone the other one cant be touched by nothing more than the SB and he has to BS or PS it (more like the show, but other people can detonate the SB, maube just the defender teammates to make the game more teamlike)

But with this the Sb would take a bit longer to charge, just for the sake of balance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom