New Powerup Idea

Best answers
I just posted a nice read about the spirit bomb, final shine and the beams so I'll try keep this post as short as possible.

Ok we powerup abit by pressing a button. Sure sounds reasonable and well we get a pretty little aura but heck its not 'really' powering up is it? No. The idea is as follows, there should be another powerup key, one that litterally allows you to power up, like turning ssj but not to that extent, the middle line between the ssj trans and the powerup aura. This, like the ssj trans, is done by not being able to move and all the while yelling and screaming BUT you can stop the powerup before its finished (maybe holding the button would help) and when the powerup is completed the powerup aura turns on keeping that power maxed untill the aura is deactivated or you run out of energy. If you turn the aura off your power level should slowly drop back down to normal.

Stopping the powerup process short of its maximum will not engage the aura but you can do that I'm sure :p same rules apply and with your pl decreasing. After a certain powering up period a shield should come around you (like in DBZ with gokus fight with capt. ginyu. Dont quote me on spelling) Defecting back all ki attacks (not including kamehameha, gallit gun, death ball or any other large attacks). This idea should be incorporated into the ssj transformations aswell.

Well what you all think?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
we already have it, its called TURBO.......

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes i read the entire thing, you basically summed up what the turbo button does. you just added more muss and fuss to it, which is pointless. :rolleyes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pain is right, it's a more complex version of the turbo button, which is really pointless.

Best answers
Phatslugga said:
Pain is right, it's a more complex version of the turbo button, which is really pointless.
Its off topic but its relevant dude. The makers of this mod are trying to make a "fast paced deathmatch" the new melee system will slow this fast pace down I can see it happening. Yet still somewhere they are trying to make a mod real to DBZ. In DBZ do they not powerup? Yes they do. The Turbo is NOT a true powerup its is a slight boost if even that. Maybe they should stop worrying about their fast paced deathmatch and start thinking about how DBZ really is. I know that I'm not the only person who thinks this way.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you where just suggesting to combine trans with turbo ... so ... what's the point ???
Turbo: 1.25x (all)
Low Trans: 1.5x (Frieza, Cell, Buu)
High Tans: 2x (SJs, Krillin)

there is nothing between it ... if you're suggesting just to make it faster (like swooping), join other thread and let this on die
if you suggested training (raising PL and not moving during it), it's already disagreed in most threads
if you suggest another trans, wait for future releases
if you suggested Kaioken for all, browse this section

I don't think you suggested anything which hasn't been suggested before ... use the search function

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom