Frilly and questionable stuff

Best answers
Frilly:

Combo counter: just interesting stuff, just have it client side pop up how many hits you successfully landed, v1.1/1.2.

other frilly stuff has been noted as i searched the boards.

Questionable:

Power gain, Goku/vegetta (very fast) all others (buu is a special case) fairly mediocre, but Krillin, Krillin SUX. Since he has no powerful beam attacks (for his Ki level) slowest speed (melee) and he has low HP count, and it is Very slow for him to gain power it s remarkable task, infact i've never seen a mystic krillin except in ctdb, then roughtly hi has about 7mil ki, incredible speed, and those lame beams are a lil better, but it is impossible to get krillin that high in most cases.

Ki level means nothing except in a PS/BS, it should count a little more in basic melee (i know it's redundant)

beams should (dissapear) and/or push you back if you are within inches of the target (with the exception of being hit from melee)
(gotta love when teamates fly infront of your beam and kill you)

Their should be a targeting button/select, to let you "pick" a target ie:the nearest target: Nothing worse than getting hit in the back, can't get a target so no swoop and so forth
(might be fixed in 1.2 but not sure if targeting will be a part of it)

Health levels should be a little higher, or dmg should be lowered slightly, just to counter the 1hit kill scenario.

Ki levels effecting defence would help, example, mystic krillin has about 8mil Ki in turbo, A fresh out the box krillin has 600k ki, NOTHING he can do should be able to effect him unless he is totally maxed out in a charge with turbo and hitting him in the back LOL.

Thats about it, I accept flamage I am new to the boards and If i'm repeating some concepts let me know, I read alot on the boards but theres over 100,000 items, I don't think I've read that much in my life... not starting now... see you in the game

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
first: Welcome to the ESForces forums

Krillin is only for better players ;) ... I can use every char ... krillin is cool, because most underestimate him ... and his scatterbeam IS strong ... and when he transforms .... huahahaha ... godlike

[beam should push back] ... then you're unlucky ... just take a lil bit more care of you and your mates ... jump before you shoot a beam ;)

sounds nice ... but it's not looking like targeting will survive til Beta1.2

health is ok ... because Frieza Form2 and Evil Buu have 180 HP ... ESF is a fast game ... and die fast and you can respawn immediatly ... I don't wanna ESf becomes a round based game like CS ...

that's a big difference ... it would be the same in DBZ ... but in ESF a Krillin has a chance vs a Mystic Krillin ... you should get 100k PL each melee hit you get ... if your opponet is strogner, you get stronger quickly ... just be a few mins patient ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom