Teleport not in DBZ?

Best answers
That's right! You read it correctly, there is no such thing as 'teleport' in DBZ (Except for Goku's instant transmission) In the series they sometimes to a similair technique, but that's no teleporting, that's just "very fast moving"

I'd say give the "Teleport" a new name, and make it use less KI, and make it more Controllable. Like aim and fly there very quick, making you disapear for a short while.... like swoop without the punch.

Critz are welcome

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmmmm, you dont seem to understand, teleport is just what people call it, it is actually zanzoken (or sumit like that, i cant remember) which is very fast movement

Retired
Best answers
Aside from the new name and less ki it basicly does all the things you said. Becauses it appears to be teleporting to most everyone and how they do it in the show matches basicly what ESF already has.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My exact point Torlon, people need to think first before they make a suggestion, besides making it cost less ki would create legions of teleport whores.

Best answers
Rider said:
That's right! You read it correctly, there is no such thing as 'teleport' in DBZ (Except for Goku's instant transmission) In the series they sometimes to a similair technique, but that's no teleporting, that's just "very fast moving"

I'd say give the "Teleport" a new name, and make it use less KI, and make it more Controllable. Like aim and fly there very quick, making you disapear for a short while.... like swoop without the punch.

Critz are welcome
Not sure if any of you are MvC or MvC2 fans but a cool idea would to use teleport to instantly move you behind the opponant when they are knocked around, won't be of much use with the new melee system, but it would be pretty sweet, sorta like Goku hitting someone, when they go flying you teleport to where they are heading and get ready for the next hit, of course make it VERY ki intensive since their would be an infinate number of hits as long as you kept them in the air, if their is some way to put that into the new melee system it would be pretty nice also. (when i mention MvC i am refering to hitting an opponant into the air and as soon as you jump you will be in their relative vecinity to complete a combo. {MvC= Marvel vs Capcom})

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Staggered said:
Not sure if any of you are MvC or MvC2 fans but a cool idea would to use teleport to instantly move you behind the opponant when they are knocked around, won't be of much use with the new melee system, but it would be pretty sweet, sorta like Goku hitting someone, when they go flying you teleport to where they are heading and get ready for the next hit, of course make it VERY ki intensive since their would be an infinate number of hits as long as you kept them in the air, if their is some way to put that into the new melee system it would be pretty nice also. (when i mention MvC i am refering to hitting an opponant into the air and as soon as you jump you will be in their relative vecinity to complete a combo. {MvC= Marvel vs Capcom})
You can already do that in 1.1 if you know how. Suggesting that it be made to happen automatically with a button press would reduce the necessity to practice your teleportation to just about nil. The system seems fine like it is.

And as for the first post and main subject of this thread, as the second man said, it isn't called teleport on the show, because it isn't a teleport, it's just moving too fast to be seen with the naked eye, referred to as Zanzoken. For ESF/Half Life purposes though we have to make it teleport you from A to B.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea, if you were lucky enough to see one of my demos, you'd see that I hit someone, teleported behind and hit back :eek:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom