Will Buu Get Absorbtion?

Best answers
in the show the tall buu - Punk?(what happened when evil buu absorbed fat buu). was able to absorb people by having a piece of himself wrap them up and merge with him. this could give you like 1/4 the enemies KI and you would learn 1 tech frome them you dont have (random) and it would change your appearance slightly. also the enemies would have to be like 25 or below health.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
welcom to the forumz!
this will disbalanced the game
-BTW Buu already can do Energy Absorbation
a poorly made attack - cookie or candy or that other thing
makes buu PL=PL+100K! so already in game
bout your suggestion - probably wont be accepted - unbalaced already mensioned.....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
an instant absorbtion would suck ...
and another one would be equal to his current CandyAttack ... just shoot at a player who has low HP
if you killed him with CandyAttack you can choose a candy:
Donut: 100,000 PL
Choco: Full KI
Cookie: Full HP

I think you understood now that such an absorbtion would be useless ... there'll be a bodypart in a future release ... but I don't know what it'll cause ;)

Best answers
the absorbtion should work like when you get attacked you would struggle to get absorbed or not.. like any other ps.. maby it should be harder to block than a normal beam?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I thought he meant the bodypart attack... but I don't know how that would work...

Best answers
that bodypart.. isen't that the same?!? the thing where things of his body flys out and surrounds a person and then it flys over to buu where he absorbs them.. ?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes ... make an instant absortion ... Buu explodes into thousand pieces ... and every player who got hit by one bodyparts gets absorbed immediatly and Buu gets all attacks at once ... why not making his candyattack instant ??? and a longer range ... this would be funny if you're fightin in battlearena ... one buu on one side candifys all enemies ... this would be very funny

1. Buu can get PL by killing a player
2. Buu doesn't need any instant attacks
3. the HL engine wouldn't like a bodypart which surrounds player

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Th absortion is fine the way it is mayby candy attack can be more effective?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I have an idea...instead of Buu having a transformation buttun, he should get an 'absorb/body' attack and to use it, the player needs to be low on pl. When you successfully release the attack its like a homing missile going to your target and when it reaches the target it comes back then the transformation starts.

Any critz?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Th absortion is fine the way it is mayby candy attack can be more effective?
combine candy attack with melee and you'll see that it's powerful enough ... kick a player to the ground and candy him while he can't move ... I think this shouldN'T be changed

-=[EEF]=-Ghost said:
Buu should get an 'absorb/body' attack and to use it, the player needs to be low on pl. When you successfully release the attack its like a homing missile going to your target and when it reaches the target it comes back then the transformation starts.
the he could transform at the start of the game ... this would kinda suck be a 600k Gohan and your enemy is a 4,500k Buu ...
also ... homing would be to easy ... it should be uncontrolable, slow and attached ... but I still don't like this suggestion

[off]
I think the threads topic is already over, don't you think so, too ??? so ... think twice before you reply

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom