-------QUESTION??-------

Best answers
ummm...is there a download for the actual game?? Cause when i downloaded it, well...i didn't have cs then...well, when i downloaded it, and when i was about to download it, it said that all it had was mp3(sound)so is there an actual game download where i can play the game, and stuff?

Best answers
i think he means is there like a full download for the game that doesnt require counterstrike or halflife
if thats what u meant then no :O

Best answers
thats not what i meant. i have Counter Strinke. I was just wondering if there was a download where i can actually play the game...

Retired
Best answers
I'm not sure if I understand your question.

but i'll try: http://www.esforces.com/files.php

there you can download the client version of ESF, contains everything you need. and since you have counter-strike, you shouldnt have any problems.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
www.esforces.com
check the files section, beta 1.1 should be in there :D
*edit*
damn Judge you beat me to it :p

*edit*
oh yeah you both beat me to it!!!
~Miroku

Best answers
when i downloaded it, and when i was about to install it, it said that all it is is mp3...whats wrong? I want the game, not the mp3...Or do i?

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
are you sure it just said MP3, or did it ask if you didn't want the mp3s? If it only said MP3, then try to re-download that.

Best answers
I think i know what he/she means, tell me if im wrong. You go and install it and you see a window that says mp3 and it has a check mark by it and its the only thing there right? Well no need to worry just click next, or install or what ever it says, the rest of the files are already selected but just not shown, otherwise some complete idiot would unselect the main files and wonder why his/her game was not working.

P.S. Oh, if you want you can unselect the mp3's, not installing them won't ruin your game, in fact it might improve it if you have a slow system.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom