Best answers
Hey I think vegeta'ss aura should be blue, Goku's aura red, at least vegeta

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
it was blue only when he fought frieze and thought he was a SSJ
other then that - never
Goku - you mean like KaioKen?

I agree for both suggested colors - would be cool!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"Humans" (more like "normals"): white --> Krillin, SJs, Piccolo
"Aliens": purple --> Buu, Frieza
"Cells mixed": green --> Cell
"SSJs": gold --> SSJs

it wouldn't look that good ... too many colors ...
between A2.0 and B1 they had it with different colors ... seems that they disliked it ...

Best answers
So vegeta had a blou arua before ssj so do to him blou aura its just color so easy to do and it will add to the game
and to goku kaio kan will be nice
just make new aura with the color not make it stronger then the old torbo
like wolf say
just do it! ;-)

Best answers
It would make it more balanced...? Since Goku is probably one of the best characters in ESF, and his aura would be RED, he would stick out more (not that he already does when he transforms).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Vegetas aura every was blue or white ...
I think it's better to make it white because every SJ has a white aura ... it wouldn't look that good if he's the only who has another one
also: blue is a pretty dark color ... and dark colors + transparency = almost invisible ... don't you think that a blue aura would be almost invisible ???

Goku ... he'll get a red aura when he's able to do a kaioken ... not earlier not later

Best answers
but we want blue and red aura's
and the correct aura is not white its invisble just the spirit so what its the prab. to make vegeta's aura blue and white and goku's aura look like a kaio kan

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you want ... and then you're telling the team that they have to change it ... sounds like you think you're an important person in ESF ... are you ???

[on]
you said make Vegetas blue and white ...
I said he aura was everytimes blue [size=+1]OR[/size] white ... I think the team threw a coin and they made it white
but I more trust in reality: the team said: all normal chars get a WHITE aura ... as I explaind in my first post
same for Goku

as I said before:
goku will get a red aura when he's able to do a kaioken ... [size=+1]not earlier not later[/size]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cell shouldn't have a green aura, it should be gold, like the SSJ's aura. It was gold in the series, and wasn't green.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It would be cool for a normal aura bu not if in ssj

Best answers
it woulb be cooler if u can choose ur aura color when ur not transformed, SSJ always yellow

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
1. Why don't you try changing the color for yourself?
2. I agree that Cell's aura should be golden also because it will match the series. But he only had it when he transformed to Perfect Cell.

Best answers
Actually, he had it as imperfect Cell, too.. And if I remember correctly, so did Cell's other, stupid form..

""Aliens": purple --> Buu, Frieza"

Actually, Buu had AND has, a pink aura.

"blue is a pretty dark color ... and dark colors + transparency = almost invisible ... don't you think that a blue aura would be almost invisible ???"

Yeah.. Like Frieza's purple..

You're making some pretty bad arguments, Nretep. But I'm on your side: while I agree that the auras should be a little different, I also agree that it's stupid to expect the team to actually do it, since they have more important things to worry about.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
choose? No that sucks..

It would be cooler not to cuz then you can idetefy the characters by the uara!Cool eh?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How would I go about changing the colour of the auras and chargeup auras? Because if I could, I would.
Besides, the auras changed after the fight between Goku and Frieza, because the quality if the images changed as well. Goku still had his red aura from Kaio Ken, but no-one had a different coloured aura. Look at the difference between the auras when Goku fought Captain Ginyu, and when he fought Frieza as a SSJ. In the ginyu one, Ginyu had a purple outline around his aura. In the fight between Goku and Frieza, Frieza had an aura of purple. In the 100% Frieza vs SSJ Goku, Freiza had a blue aura, for 1 episode, then evryone either had a gold aura, or a white aura from every episode up to the Buu Saga, where Buu had a Pink aura in all his pure stages.(Fat Buu, Evil Buu, Buu, and Kid Buu) But then Uub had a pink aura and a white aura.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom