Simple game mode idea

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
has anybody ever player timesplitters/time splitters2? well there's a game mode on there that i think wud be fun for esf, its called Gladiator, basically whoever gets first kill becomes the gladiator ond only the gladiator can get frags, and the gladiator gets a power up as well..... whatcha think?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sounds like "RamboMatch" in Soldat ... ;)

it has been suggested many times before ... so just browse this section a lil bit more often ;)

ever fought 1on2 (you alone) ???
now imagine 1on7 (you alone) ... what do you think you would be able to do ???
I think even after a 3 hours game ... it would be like: number one has 1 point ... number2 has 0 points (all other players)
then just the first kill would count (IF it would count)

so this mode is kinda useless for me

Best answers
its difficult to tell what type of game mods we can have because we dont know alot about advanced melee yet and how capible it will be with 2 or more against 1 person. if it was very flexible and capible of producing fun 2 or more vs 1 games than u can have things like saga modes where u got 1 or 2 bad guys against the rest who are good guys and the bad guy is extremely strong and it would take like a miracle or heaps of team work to take him out, like a quad flinal flash after some heavy beating :D :D.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well if it was 1 on 1 or 1 on 2 its the same.... you can only score kills by being the gladiator..... you dont get a kill for killing the gladiator.... well i know its a stupid suggestion, but its great on timesplitters and theres a version of it on Halo as well which kicks ass.......

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the guy with the frag turns into Brolly.

beams do little damage to him. ki blasts do no damage to him.
melee 1.1 does no knockback, or stop him from hitting back.
melee 1.2 doesnt stop him from hitting back.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
a single player won't have any chances vs a whole team ... it would be funny ... but still ... he would have any chances to land one hit

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
yeah i like pains idea better.......but then again the whole idea is lame overall

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom