Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Donut = 100,000 PL.
Cookie = Full Life
Chocolate = Full ki

Why the hell would anyone in their right mind choose chocolate? If you need ki that badly it's too late for you to grab a candy bar because somebody must be swooping right at you.

The compromise:

Chocolate = 30,000-40,000 PL + 40-70 Health. Something in that ballpark. Make it something people will grab if they need health but not tons of health, and they are willing to take less PL than a donut. Super-simple.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Sounds good, IMO the chocolate was kinda useless to

Best answers
yea.. i like it too.. in the series he turned krillin, bulma.. and all them into chokolate.. i cant see that he would need to recharge his ki all the time:p

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I support that idea

Best answers
i think it should be cholade thad gave 100K becourse in the serie he get his strange from turn peeps into cholade and eat em' i never seen him made anyone to a donut :S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would prefer to ADD another candy ... like "bonbon" ... or "candy"
this should give you:

25,000 PL + 1/4 HP + 1/4 KI

... just a mix of the others

Best answers
i like the idea... too bad it was posted so late, otherwise it could be added to 1.2

Best answers
I agree. Although, I've always thought ki was too easy to get back, or there was too little of it. One bar of ki should take you through a whole battle, and it should take a decent amount of time recharging to get it back, not 1 or 2 seconds.

But as it stands now, I agree chocolate is useless.

Best answers
im all with adding another type of candy prefrable 'candy' and im totally with the chocolate idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yes: :yes: :yes:

Best answers
Imo the chocolate idea is very nice...
cuz when i fooling i always choose Buu:D
and im candy ppl to death:\lol
so im saying that they should add another type of candy or they would change the effect of the chocolate...

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Or thay can boost the rate of hp gaining in his regeneration mode. And also make it that he can move while regenerating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom