More Ki Bars -Come one, come all

What do you think of this idea?

• Omg Ima piss my pants, i like it!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meh. doesn't really matter to me

• Sheesh where'd you come up with this? the ****ter?

• Total voters
Best answers
I think it would be a cool idea if you got strong enough you could build up more ki bars, like lets say you reach ssj, you could have like 3 or more ki bars and make ssj just barely... dig up some of your ki, so when you have maybe like 7 bars it won't be too much of a problem and you can sustain fighting longer

Oh yea... you people that are thinking of flaming me, f*** you, and suck my d***

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this is already in the game smart guy.

when you transform you expend less ki than you normally would while doing things.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Rofl, no one was gonna flame you but you've already flamed everyone so you're probly gonna get warnz0red! :D

Anyways, this idea deserved a homegrown Pain no. Imagine fighting a hower with 10 ki bars rofl.

Best answers
UltraPerfectCel said:
Rofl, no one was gonna flame you but you've already flamed everyone so you're gonna get warnz0red! :D

Anyways, this idea deserved a homegrown Pain no. Imagine fighting a hower with 10 ki bars rofl.

Yes, i can see where you're coming from with the spam, it was just a SUGGESTION, i wanted constructive criticism. but can't expect too much can you?, btw pain i can see you didn't catch the main point in my post, i was specifically talking about more ki bars. not the whole energy usage thing...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why do you want more ki bars? So you can beam more without recharging? Incase you didn't notice becoming ssj was a stressful job =/.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
more kibars..... why? is your index finger taking a strike from pressing your recharge button??? i mean seriously.... its just like UPC said. try fighting a ki-whore with 10 ki bars.... i dont think so.

i also think UPC is right, this deserves a nice homegrown Pain big ass NO.
and here it is!

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes ... and SSJ3 will have 100 KI bars ... that means your screen is ful of them and you can't the the game anymore !!! ... yeehaa
if you transform you've double KI as before ... test it ... you can teleport 6 (.5) times in normal and 13 times in transformed state ...

about your first posts end ... from now on I'll have a look on you ...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
NO no no no I hate the idea it would suck!!!!!!!

:devgrin: !ME COPY CAT! :devgrin:

Best answers
*off-topic*
Nretep said:
yes ... and SSJ3 will have 100 KI bars ... that means your screen is ful of them and you can't the the game anymore !!! ... yeeha
I like this one :smile: Nretep,my man,u said a really nice joke!!!
Actually,nretep,it would be cool that they kill,kill,kill u when u have 1 ki bars,and don'tsee them!!!Nah,j.k...*off-topic*
Hm,baaaaadddddd idea...coz,this uper and,coz of almost 10 chargins of kamehameha or somethin...its better that u have 1 ki bar with doublings.Ah,1 more thing,the idea u said-its cosmetic,and that ideas don't need to ESF community.

greetz-Viki

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom