I love you guys(esf team)

Best answers
I just watched the demo on advanced melee and when it was over i was sad because it was soo good. My mouth was literally opened the whole time!!! I cannot wait till it is out. Although it makes it look more like a one on one game i think it will make the game one of the best out there if it aint already. I seriously love you guys. *Happy tear* you dont know how long i have been looking for a game like this. I thought that it was only roms that had fighting dbz game but then i saw this. I love you guys. O just one question, does the blocker have to press the directional buttons that it shows over his head for like 2 seconds? Because that would be "super". I love you guys. AAAHHH I WANNA PLAY IT!!! SO BADLY!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!

Best answers
lol i think were all desperatee 2 play 1.2 jst gotta wait 4 release

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
XDarkX-Monkey said:
...does the blocker have to press the directional buttons that it shows over his head for like 2 seconds? Because that would be "super"...
Well if you had to hold the button down for 2 seconds it would be impossible to block the quick and weaker attacks, so that very unlikely.
Oh? whats that?!! you love me too!! wow thanks :D

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
XDarkX-Monkey, i think you are over reacting abit lol, yes we are all looking forward to playing 1.2 :), just think, maybe 1.3 is on beta and more transformations ;)

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the forum record for people visiting in one day (original beta release) should be broken when the 1.2 is released

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i believe the block/dodge system will be changed abit to make it harder to block/dodge every single attack thrown at you

Best answers
Yup 1.2 looks great. Think if the ESF team did this on the HL engine, than this means the game is the best arround :).
I hope they fixed those annoing bugs were you were to the left right bottom or top of the map and you couldn't see the map. I think you guys know what I am talking about.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
CS-LAND ... this has nothing to do with the thread topic ... and nothing to do with ESF ... it's a HL bug ... so the ESF coders can't fix it

XDarkX-Monkey ... thank, that you love the team ... but I think you should use "like" next time ;)
have fun with browsing this forum ... I think there're enough of such threads ;)

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
XDarkX-Monkey said:
I just watched the demo on advanced melee and when it was over i was sad because it was soo good. My mouth was literally opened the whole time!!! I cannot wait till it is out. Although it makes it look more like a one on one game i think it will make the game one of the best out there if it aint already. I seriously love you guys. *Happy tear* you dont know how long i have been looking for a game like this. I thought that it was only roms that had fighting dbz game but then i saw this. I love you guys. O just one question, does the blocker have to press the directional buttons that it shows over his head for like 2 seconds? Because that would be "super". I love you guys. AAAHHH I WANNA PLAY IT!!! SO BADLY!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!
I love you to *hugs*

Yet another fan \0/

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The same goes for me, i must have seen the 1.2 melee vid over 10 times, i can hardly waity for it. As for the forum visitors record, my guess is there will twice as much people as beta 1.0.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I feel the same.

I LOVE THE ESF TEAM!!!!!!!!!!

I hate waiting......

But this is worth it!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom