powerup

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
The powerup is real crappy it looks like little bugs are flying around u can anyone make it look better

Best answers
i agree that it should be changed, also double posting to get ur topic to the top is against the rules i think, just warning u before the mods get on ur case about it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
whats it supposed to look like?

maybe just put a slight glow on a player thats charging up.... i guess.... i dont see anything wrong with the way it is now though.

Best answers
I think it looks fine. Nothing wrong with it. Powering up doesn't have to look pretty.

Best answers
yeah man it should look pretty it is just some eye candy, but first of all i think it already looks GREAT!!! and second of all it will already be changed in the upcoming beta 1.2 i think (not sure though) so just sit thight they are working on it!!!

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I Said Energy Not Arura Not Turbo When U Make Ur Ki Go Up

Best answers
yea thats true!! , but I dont mind that its ugly... But its true that it should have been made batter.

Best answers
I am talking about the same subject you are....i also mean everything about the powerup. i really like it and it will even be better in 1.2. The rocks flying up and around you it is really badass!!!

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I Checked Beta 1.2 Outline No Powerup Change......... ;/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't really why you're thinking the powerup fx will be change in B1.2 ... but ok

instead of saying "make it better" just say how it would be better ... give a solution to make it looks better (it should be possible in HL engine, shouldn't drop your fps so much and it shouldn't not look like the turbo aura (like in alphas)) ... then the team can decide about it

I think it's ok the way it is now

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Now, correct me if im wrong, but you asked on another post if they could look like this :-

Personally, i think this looks too much like turbo (because they are powering up there) rather than a charge. I like it the way it is, and without a suggestion you shouldn't really go around saying it looks crap :rolleyes:

Retired
Best answers
Well this is a minor thing. Making it look real fancy and shiny does not make a game good. I have no problem with the way things looks now. Besides there really is only so much you can do with the HL engine.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
The power up is fine ... they arent bugs they rocks... just like in the show rocks fly up when they power up.. so its perfectly fine

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG IT WAS ANSWERED DON'T POST ON AN ANSWERED QUSTION/REQUEST GOD AND I DIDN'T SAY ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!I SAID I LIKE 5 TIMES STUPID SOME POEPLE..........................

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
no doof they are suppost to be rocks like in the show so dont go yelling till u know what ur talking about

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
:\ :\ :\ ...........................NOT THE ROCKS.....................The Little Yellow Dots................................................... :S :S :S

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom