ESFSTUFF Opens!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We have opened!!!

Visit http://www.esfstuff.com

We are short on files currently, but we are excepting files and they will be uploaded as soon as possible. After the file is uploaded we will ask you for some info on the file, we also recommend small screenshots, if applicable. 320x240.

Best answers
nice stuff, get uploading your files people, it is pretty empty at the moment : <

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We need peopel to upload, we can upload the files without them... but if they say they want it down it will go down. So we are going slow with that.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Remember we are in serious need of files, if you know someone who made a model before tell them to upload it to us, we are in current discussion about our current files.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
half of yoiur files were made by logan.. or started off by logan such as the gogeta pack and the buus to name a few...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well what Im trying to do right now is get all the non offical files, and the files that were ok'ed, wiped off and have users uplaod to us their files, this way we wont have much trouble.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looking good thus far. I was going to ***** about the website and why you didnt have a menu.

But then I found it. -_-

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you need to put darksuns krillin model/skin on the home page.. instead of just the reskin :rolleyes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uhh, we might be changing that soon, but not to what you suggested.

Best answers
I still liked my idea of naming it Capsule Corp. :p Too bad you guys registered it ahead of time. I like the site layout. I hope it sticks around, the site. :D

Best answers
Already added it to my favorites. Awsome site. Looking for staff by any chance? I wanted to start a site like this, I just dont have the money for web space.

Best answers
man great webspace and an even greater website!!!Very goodlooking, great menu and great coding!! Keep up the good work peeps...

Best answers
Yeah, it looks super. But with files it will look even better :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea, were trying hard to keep it up, but what we need is people to upload their files, we cant do it without them sending it to us.

Best answers
hrm.. well bit empty as you said, well nice site layout atleast... but it is for sure one damn expensive host :p

Best answers
cool stuff ya got there sierra its awesome and cool just get alot more files and stuff then u will be set :)

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
GJ on the site, let's see if i have some maps in my drawer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom